Before beginning this assignment, look back at your previous Weeks 1 and 2 Journal submissions. Consider what you did and did not know about OD during your Week 1 Journal assignment. Then, review Week 2 and consider the new knowledge gained during that week.
As you prepare the final journal entry, ponder the following thoughts:
Is the OD field something you would consider as a career path?
If yes, why?
What intrigues you about the OD field?
What strengths do you bring to the table?
If no, why?
What sways you away from the OD field?
What integral skills in the OD field are transferrable to your own career path?
The journal entry must be a minimum of two full pages of content, and you must connect at least one OD concecixpt or action to your reasoning.
- Write about Green HRM- Its role in organizational sustainability: Recent research and knowledge emerging in this field.
- Describe the operations that the international firm seeks to perform in a NEW host country (manufacturing, joint venture, or exporting from the home country) and the competition the firm would face there.
- What are some of the opportunities missed in the case?
- Discuss which may be more cost effective vs. which may serve more people.
- Discuss how the quote applies to the main concept being explained in your response.
- Discuss about why a particular situation or setting might call for one type of software over another.
- Describe how classroom evaluation is different from clinical evaluation.
- Can you apply the concepts in the reading to a career in public health?
- What are your strategies for promoting equity in evaluation?
- What was successful and unsuccessful about those responses?