Prior to beginning work on this final assignment, read Chapter 10 in the course textbook, and review Chapters 3 through 9 if you need to (it is recommended). Additionally, read Finally! Global OD Competencies and Dialogic OD (Links to an external site.).
The Action Research Case Study assignment in Week 3 had you select a case study, identify the change challenge of the case, and design an action research process for the change process. During Week 4, the Intervention Selection and Application assignment had you select an intervention method that best suited the change challenge within the organization. You are now ready to complete the final paper based on the case study selected in the Action Research Case Study assignment from the Week 3 – Assignment. Be sure to incorporate all instructor feedback from prior weeks’ assignments in your final paper.
Consider that you have been hired as a consultant to help the organization with the change challenge. In your paper, you will introduce the overall purpose of the project as related to organizational development and change challenges.
For Section 1 of your paper, you will
Summarize the Action Research Case Study assignment in Week 3.
Justify why it is a problem and the type of problem.
Example: is it turnover, diversity, ethical, job satisfaction, downsizing, restructure, or other?
Define the selected action research process based on the Week 3 Action Research Case Study assignment paper.
Identify the intervention type selected in the Week 4 Intervention Selection and Application assignment.
Describe the intervention process.
For Section 2 of your paper, you will
Describe the role of the consultant during the intervention.
Categorize the competencies and ethical behaviors needed for the intervention.
Define the recommended research methods that will be utilized during the intervention.
Describe recommended data collection and evaluation methods during the intervention.
Define a timeline for the intervention process.
Identify anticipated resistance to the change and the process for reconciliation.
For Section 3 of your paper, you will
Hypothesize the projected outcomes for the OD change project.
Validate your reasoning for the projected outcome.
Conclude your paper with a comprehensive summation of the project.
The Creating an Organizational Development Proposal final paper
Must be eight to 10 double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA Style (Links to an external site.) as outlined in the Writing Center’s APA Formatting for Microsoft Word (Links to an external site.).
Must include a separate title page with the following:
Title of paper
University of Arizona Global Campus
Course name and number
Must utilize academic voice. See the Academic Voice (Links to an external site.) resource for additional guidance.
Must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph. Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of your paper.
For assistance on writing Introductions & Conclusions (Links to an external site.) as well as Writing a Thesis Statement (Links to an external site.), refer to the Writing Center resources.
You may want to review the Writing a Summary (Links to an external site.) webpage from the Writing Center for assistance in summarizing the Week 3 assignment change problem case study.
Must use at least six scholarly, peer-reviewed, or credible sources in addition to the course text.
The Scholarly, Peer-Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources (Links to an external site.) table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
To assist you in completing the research required for this assignment, view this University of Arizona Global Campus Library Quick ‘n’ Dirty (Links to an external site.) tutorial, which introduces the University Library and the research process, and provides some library search tips.
Must document any information used from sources in APA Style as outlined in the Writing Center’s APA: Citing Within Your Paper (Links to an external site.).
Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA Style as outlined in the Writing Center. See the APA: Formatting Your References List (Links to an external site.) resourcixce in the Writing Center for specifications.
- Amazon’s Marketing Problems Recommendations
- Military Mishaps and CRM
- Managers encounter workplace situations that challenge their ethical decision-making and social responsibilities. Managers’ unethical behaviors or decisions have made news headlines, as they are obligated to make ethical decisions on behalf of their organizations.
- Identify which concept from the list will serve you most in your managerial role and detail how you will use what you learned
- An organizational structure differs from one business to another. According to Robbins and Coulter (1), organizations can have the following types of structures
- Southwest Airlines Company’s Financial Analysis
- Can you please write about the importance of workforce diversity and equality, and the wage gap, connecting to the subtopics from the attachment? Please and thank you!
- What were some of the concepts that made you curious or prompted you to look at the relationship between business and society differently?
- Discuss your thoughts about what you learned and something you felt was useful in your clinical.
- In your opinion, what is one of the most pressing and significant concerns facing communities today that a business might have a responsibility to consider?