Your Help Urgently Needed for KSU Project.
The university is in the process of putting together an orientation module for students taking online classes at KSU for the first time and they need your help. If you take a few minutes to answer the following questions, the director of this project will email a list of names only to me and you will receive four extra credit points for your participation. Here is what you will need to do:
2. Write: Orientation Project in the Subject line.
3. In the body of your email put your name and class and my name so that he will know who is to receive extra credit points.
Orientation Module Project Questions
Name: Awesome Student
MENT 3326 International Media – Summer 2021
Jeannette Jordan, Instructor
1) What do you wish you had known about online classes before you took your first online class at KSU?
2) How do online classes at KSU differ in structure and delivery from online classes you have takcixen in high school or other universities?
- Focus on how the employees that were NOT layd off . How are the behaviors and work ethics change after they witness their colleagues leave
- Comment on the interaction between the child and adult. What language facilitating supports did the parent/caregiver use? b. include any nonverbal communication used by the parent and the purpose of the non-verbal communication. c. comment on whether the language faciliative strategies used by the parent supported the child’s overall language development? If so, why
- Prepare paper’s thesis to be on what makes people happy.
- Write a final paper. This paper should be about 12 pages doubled-spaced and should be submitted through canvas by the date of the final. You have broad discretion to choose a topic of your own, so long as it falls within the general theme of the course.
- How to use EViews to implement the econometric techniques we have discussed in the module.
- Create a new product or service to be introduced by your company. How does marketing support your company’s mission, objectives, and growth strategies?
- Smartphones are good for us but how do They make life easier.
- Submit a Proposition or Opposition persuasive essay (i.e., one essay) on the motion. Make a complete argument either for (Proposition) or against (Opposition) the motion, using sourced evidence to substantiate your points.
- Write a description of each individual song or instrumental piece performed, describe the concert environment. Include the following: A description of the physical layout of the performance hall or venue.
- Write an assignment emphasizing the practical application of Mental Health First Aid training. Briefly highlight the significance of extending this knowledge beyond traditional settings and exploring unconventional avenues to benefit a diverse range of individuals.