Your Help Urgently Needed for KSU Project.
The university is in the process of putting together an orientation module for students taking online classes at KSU for the first time and they need your help. If you take a few minutes to answer the following questions, the director of this project will email a list of names only to me and you will receive four extra credit points for your participation. Here is what you will need to do:
2. Write: Orientation Project in the Subject line.
3. In the body of your email put your name and class and my name so that he will know who is to receive extra credit points.
Orientation Module Project Questions
Name: Awesome Student
MENT 3326 International Media – Summer 2021
Jeannette Jordan, Instructor
1) What do you wish you had known about online classes before you took your first online class at KSU?
2) How do online classes at KSU differ in structure and delivery from online classes you have takcixen in high school or other universities?
- Management Control Report
- How would you solve the moral dilemma of Janet Moore? Try to put yourself in her place. What would you decide and why? Explain the reasons for your decision carefully.
- Project purpose idea: neighborhood community board assessing the risks involved if Con Edison continues with a (specific) project. Transition Risk being the focus- economic losses from a business changing policies and production to more energy efficient methods
- Animal parts used in Fashion industry or Fashion buisness and affecting animal welfare and ethics
- Analysis of W T. Stead’s The Maiden Tribute
- Write a description or details about these two alternatives of action including their pros and cons with details and explanations.
- Animal parts/ products used in the fashion industry
- To what extent can the policy process be described as evidence-based, in your chosen policy area? In what circumstances has research been utilised by decision-makers, and why?
- MBA – INNOVATION, ENTERPRENEURSHIP & TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER
- Substance Abuse Assessment and Treatment Planning Week 14 – Final Exam – Part I & Part II