What role do social media platforms play in the modern political landscape? Develop an argument that accounts for some of the benefits and drawbacks, ensuring that you focus on applying concepts .Your final assessment will assess your understanding of content from the second half of the unit. While weeks 1-6 will not be formally reassessed as such, you are expected to utilise a historically nuanced perspective based on your understanding of the first half of the unit. You will be asked to respond to one of four essay questions which requires you to draw on content from at least three weeks, primarily from weeks 7-11. MUST INCLUDE 4 SET READINGS!!!!
- Discuss about China using BRI to turn itself from semi-periphery to core country.
- What are the common differences between Academic Research and Applied Research?
- Identify a healthcare scenario focused on the need for culturally safe practice.
- Write a research paper on the changes in academic world after the pandemic.
- What is the difference between a specification limit and a control limit?
- Describe how a race condition is possible and what might be done to prevent the race condition from occurring.
- Discuss a mental health condition (i.e. major depressive disorder, schizophrenia, alcohol use disorder..PICK ONE.etc.) and its burden as a noncommunicable disease in terms of short-term/chronic disability and morbidity.
- Describe various theories / conceptual frameworks concerning sexual orientation discussed in your course book.
- Discuss why it is so important to understand physical development and brain functioning when working as an adolescent mental health therapist?
- Write a book report on The Big Thirst by Charles Fisherman.