Regular module-related essay questions to develop. These essays should be at least one page in length and conform to standard English conventions – – email style is not acceptable. Please regard these questions as simply points of departure for your discussion. That is, feel free to modify them as needed so that you can best demonstrate the scope and depth of your understanding of the materials under consideration. It is expected that you will incorporate current/contemporary materials from the WALL STREET JOURNAL or the INVESTORS BUSINESS DAILY into your discussion. Of course, materials found in any of the major economic/business/financial publications such as BARRON’S. FORBES, NEW YORK TIMES, BUSINESS WEEK, or ECONOMIST can be used to supplement the Journal articles in developing your essay.
Select THREE (3) of the following Exercises to do. As you develop your essay, remember to include not only text materials but contemporary materials as well. These can come from various sources and can reflect domestic and/or global concerns.
1.What are the three basic functions of money? Describe how high rates of inflation can impact moneys ability to perform each of the three functions.
2.Locate a news story of interest to the chapters covered in this module, from some recent issues of one of the major business/finance-oriented publications and discuss its content from the following perspective: what makes it relevant to Money, Banking & Financial Markets?
3.Are checks legal tender? Should they be legal tender?
- Discuss the impact of COVID-19 on the global financial market or in various countries.
- Discuss the implications these laws and/or regulations have on the business environment.
- Does the number of lies Stephanie Ericsson outlines in The Ways We Lie help or hurt her argument?
- Explain how the conversation change when discerning between acute vs chronic pain?
- Write a report on “business/ credit cycle” based from these two videos : Fear the boom and bust: Keynes vs Hayek and Friedrick Hayek The Road to Serfdom (Episode #139).
- Identify the typical Western Hero Archetype and then explain how your selected Eastern Hero differs from the typical Western Hero Archetype.
- Describe your plan for knowledge transfer of this change, including knowledge creation, dissemination, and organizational adoption and implementation.
- Integrated Evidence-Based Practice
- Write a program for NASA that will determine if the weather conditions are favorable for launch of a new rocket. It should ask the user for the sustained wind speed and the current daily temperature. If the wind speed is above 30 mph or if the daily temperature is below 41 degrees F, then output that the launch must be aborted. Otherwise, output that the rocket is go for launch! Save the program as RocketLaunch.java.
- Compare and Contrast American, European, and Japanese Approaches to Quality Management