*** Use one of the following topics:
Perform library and Internet research on a recent fraudulent financial reporting case. In a paper of between 750 and 1475 words (3 to 5 pages), do the following:
Provide a summary of the companys history and background.
Describe and then analyze the fraud committed.
Discuss how the fraud was detected and reported.
Present information about the damages/losses caused by the fraud.
Analyze the internal control deficiencies that allowed the fraud, including any applicability of SOX or the COSO internal control framework.
Recommend strategic planning that the company could execute that would result in remediation and corrective actions to correct internal control deficiencies.
- Compare and contrast the difference between laptops and desktop computers.
- Describe the most challenging obstacle you have had to overcome or a risk that you have taken and explain its impact (positive or negative) on you and what you have learned from the experience.
- Explain the difference between the common misconception of the term negative reinforcement and how the science of behavior analysis defines it.
- Write a review on why the legalization of marijuana in several states is forcing many police leaders to modify their views and practices regarding its use.
- Does doing homework actually help students learn more?
- Write a research paper on playground bullying and its effects on young children.
- Write a paper that are able to manage the risks presented when balancing individual rights and professional duty of care.
- What can you learn from this primary source about German attitudes towards violence and warfare, and/or the plight of the Nazis perceived enemies?
- Describe both the state and federal court system and explain the benefits of having a dual-court system in America?
- Describe demographic characteristics for your community or state in terms of demographic makeup, ethnicity, and illness and health status.