NOTE: Prepare a Chapter 5 based on Chapter 4 ( Please see attached Chapter 4)
SUMMARY OF FINDINGS, CONCLUSION, AND RECOMMENDATIONS
Summary of Findings
To realize the main objective, it endeavoured to seek to answer the following questions:
1. What are the psychological characteristics manifested by the characters of the novel?
2. What are the characteristics of the main character vis- a-vis Freuds structure of human psyche?
3. What are the themes and values delineated the novel?
From the results obtained, the following conclusions have been drawn:
On the basis of the findings and conclusions of this study, the following recommendations are offered:
3 for Summary of Findings
2 for Conclusions
1 For Recommendations
- Explain how strategic planning can provide a sense of direction and help in the development of measurable goals.
- What do you think about Native American civilization before European Contact?
- Write an essay answering: how would you describe life for the Native Americans before the arrival of the Europeans?
- Identify how the selected tools (individually) are of value and a challenge in the health care industry, inclusive of public health where applicable.
- Describe the four metaparadigms: patient, nurse, health and environment.
- Define a nursing practice area where you could apply Neuman Systems Model.
- What is the main claim of Gladwell’s Essay?
- Discuss two (2) patient education considerations related to the priority concept (topic).
- Describe the importance of the priority concept (topic) to professional practice.
- Discuss at least one (1) strategy in prevention of legal consequences related to the priority concept (topic) in professional practice.