NOTE: Prepare a Chapter 5 based on Chapter 4 ( Please see attached Chapter 4)
SUMMARY OF FINDINGS, CONCLUSION, AND RECOMMENDATIONS
Summary of Findings
To realize the main objective, it endeavoured to seek to answer the following questions:
1. What are the psychological characteristics manifested by the characters of the novel?
2. What are the characteristics of the main character vis- a-vis Freuds structure of human psyche?
3. What are the themes and values delineated the novel?
From the results obtained, the following conclusions have been drawn:
On the basis of the findings and conclusions of this study, the following recommendations are offered:
3 for Summary of Findings
2 for Conclusions
1 For Recommendations
- Write a paper providing an explanation of Kenya’s healthcare financing mechanisms.
- Compose an essay providing an extended definition of the word “hope.”
- Write a paper providing an explanation of what the word “yawl” means.
- Explain how Senator Joseph McCarthy defined communist nations within the speech.
- What is the Relationship Between African American Kindergarten Student’s Behavior and Positive Behavioral Interventions and Support (PBIS) Implementation?
- What are 3 areas of biology that is being researched in genetic engineering?
- Describe your interest in becoming a nurse practitioner in the field of psychiatry?
- What are some safety factors for older persons that you should discuss in your study paper?
- Write a Four page report explaining how Andy Longclaw became a leader of his work group.
- Write a research paper that explains the Reconstruction Era in San Antonio following the Civil War.