The following remark was overheard at a meeting between managers and a systems analysis team at the Fence-Me-In fencing company: You told us the prototype would be finished three weeks ago. Were still waiting for it!
Comment on the importance of rapid delivery of a portion of a prototyped information system.
List at least three elements of the prototyping process that must be controlled to ensure prompt delivery of the prototype.
What are some elements of the prototyping process that are difficult to manage? List them.
Your essay should be approximately 400 words.
Be sure to use proper APA punctuation, spelling and grammar; points will be deducted accordingly.
- Non-Traditional Scholar Award
- Mentorship Award Scholarship
- Early Intervention
- IMPACT OF TRAUMA
- Progress Report
- Software Maturity Model Five Stages
- In To Kill a Mockingbird, how do monsters expose cultural oppression?
- Who should participate in end-of-life decisions? give at least 3 examples and why you believe that they should be involved.
- Predicting Suicide
- 5-10 min podcast with images of a health problem in your neighborhood