Watch the cultural event called On Two-Spirit Identity and Cultural Expression with Landa Lakes and Roger Kuhn
Please summarize your insights by addressing the following in your paper:
A. What subcultural group does the event focus on?
B. What are some of the main highlights of the event that helped you gain knowledge, sensitivity and skills needed to work with culturally diverse clients and those coming from diversified contexts effectively?
C. Using journaling techniques, reflect on the situation. Talk about how your thinking was challenged. Describe any transformations that took place as a result of the experience. Specifically, in what areas did you critically reflect? How was your thinking impacted? How did you critically reflect on the ideologies and thoughts of the speaker?
D. Revisit your worldview. Where do the values and beliefs align/differ from yours? What have you learned about yourself and this particular subgroup now that the immersion is over?
E. Please be sure to include a conclusion. In this conclusion, you’ll want to speak to the relevance of this activity to you work as a counselor (mental health) with clients from the cultural group featured in the On Two Spirit Identity event.
- Enhancing Substance Abuse Counseling and Social Work for Improved Addiction Recovery Essay
- Explain how the cultural object reflects the culture in which it exists.
- Exploring the Impact of Juvenile Justice System Injustices on Young Lives Essay
- Exploring the Impact of Religious Syncretism on Modern Spiritual Practices Essay
- Enhancing Patient Care through Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs Theory in Nursing Essay
- Exploring the Biomechanics of Sports-Related Injuries Research
- A Comparative Analysis of Benedictine and Cistercian Attitudes Towards Decoration Essay
- Exploring the Impact of Personal Experiences on Diversity and Inclusion Perspectives Research
- Strategies for Nonprofit Collaboration and Marketing Success Essay
- Analyzing CEQA Processes and DEIRs Research