Answer the follow question and cite reference under each question (no need for a reference page just put it under each questions )
Question 1: What are manualized curricula? Discuss their advantages and disadvantages ( Answer must be half a page in length)
Question 2: Describe the elements of a mental status exam ( Answer must be half a page in length)
Question 3: Discuss the importance of preliminary interviews with potential group members in treatment groups. What should social workers accomplish in those interviews?( Answer must be half a page in length)
Question 4: Describe the advantages and disadvantages of group co-leadership. Discuss the strategies required to ensure effective co-leadership.( Answer must be half a page in length)
Question 5: Discuss the concepts of functional and dysfunctional behaviors. How can a group leader help group members in a treatment group become aware of their patterned behavior? ( Answer must be half a page in length)
- If you were a researher, what population would you like to study?
- Which era was the most significant in terms of scientific and intellectual achievement and why?
- Discuss The Benefits of Therapy Animal Use in Healthcare.
- Explain how you believe the courts decision played a role in policy changes.
- Write a formal persuasive e-mail to a community leader to address a social concern.
- Discuss related challenges faced by social workers who serve the identified special population and its related field of practice.
- Explain and evaluate the article based on the criteria of clearness and the scientific method, as discussed in lectures.
- To what degree or under what circumstances should an individual rebel against, rather than conform to, society?
- Discuss about organizational design using strategic management principles.
- Describe the “reality contract” of a film or scripted TV series (not a “reality show” or news documentary) of your choice.