Neoclassicism: Explore the commonly discussed work David’s Oath of the Horatii from the Khan Academy. (Links to an external site.) Links to an external site.Please describe the values and/or characteristics of Neoclassicism as observed in this work. No image required for Neoclassicism, just description.
Romanticism: Most people hear the word Romanticism and think romance, love, etc. However, that really doesnt capture the artistic movement of Romanticism with a capital “R.” Instead, artists at this time focused on the emotional (as a reaction against rational enlightenment) to create works of art that were expressive of the human condition. Please check out the short video from the Khan Academy about the work by Delacroix, Liberty Leading the people. (Links to an external site.) Links to an external site. Do not pick this work to discuss please. Next, please read this article about Romanticism (Links to an external site.) Links to an external site. and share a link to a DIFFERENT work from this time period/movement that you wish to discuss with the class. Link to image and/or image and discussion REQUIRED for Romanticism.
- If you were a researher, what population would you like to study?
- Which era was the most significant in terms of scientific and intellectual achievement and why?
- Discuss The Benefits of Therapy Animal Use in Healthcare.
- Explain how you believe the courts decision played a role in policy changes.
- Write a formal persuasive e-mail to a community leader to address a social concern.
- Discuss related challenges faced by social workers who serve the identified special population and its related field of practice.
- Explain and evaluate the article based on the criteria of clearness and the scientific method, as discussed in lectures.
- To what degree or under what circumstances should an individual rebel against, rather than conform to, society?
- Discuss about organizational design using strategic management principles.
- Describe the “reality contract” of a film or scripted TV series (not a “reality show” or news documentary) of your choice.