Please choose one topic from the list below and post a substantive discussion regarding the topic. Then reply to two different peers each choosing a different topic than the one you chose.
1. What are examples of discrimination concerning persons with disabilities?
2. Research and describe laws (at least 2) enacted to protect vulnerable populations.
3. What are the steps the nurse can take to ensure the protection of people with disabilities?
Your initial post is due by Friday 10:59 PM. You must respond to at least 2 of your classmates’ posts by Sunday 10:59 PM. Discuss things such as your opinion and analysis of the points mentioned in your articles, why you hold that opinion, what you see wrong/right with the point mentioned, how you see the point consistent/inconsistent with what you have learned so far, discrimination you may have seen in practice, implications for the future, consistencies/inconsistencies within the article, readings, or reference material itself, and so forth. Remember, do not just tell us that the reference material states…. We already know this. You will need to follow APA format which means following the correct format for APA in-text citations and a reference lists at the end of ALL poscixts (Initial and follow-up posts).
- How to use EViews to implement the econometric techniques we have discussed in the module.
- Create a new product or service to be introduced by your company. How does marketing support your company’s mission, objectives, and growth strategies?
- Smartphones are good for us but how do They make life easier.
- Submit a Proposition or Opposition persuasive essay (i.e., one essay) on the motion. Make a complete argument either for (Proposition) or against (Opposition) the motion, using sourced evidence to substantiate your points.
- Write a description of each individual song or instrumental piece performed, describe the concert environment. Include the following: A description of the physical layout of the performance hall or venue.
- Write an assignment emphasizing the practical application of Mental Health First Aid training. Briefly highlight the significance of extending this knowledge beyond traditional settings and exploring unconventional avenues to benefit a diverse range of individuals.
- Choose one local store(ex Aldi,Lidl) from Coventry and apply the instructions from assignment guide line. Create a firm for you as independent consultant who will conduct this research ,hired by Local Council Coventry.
- Write a Practical Report where you will need to analyse data in JASP and interpret the output to answer questions about the associations between intelligence, personality, and satisfaction with life.
- Write a 3 Pages MLA format Research paper about Artificial Photosynthesis and its applications in our life.
- What is the cause of the disease diagnosis clinical signs and symptoms symptoms = history from the patient signs = physical findings from examining a patient lab findings imaging studies = X-rays, CT scan, MRI, etc.