Please choose one topic from the list below and post a substantive discussion regarding the topic. Then reply to two different peers each choosing a different topic than the one you chose.
1. What are examples of discrimination concerning persons with disabilities?
2. Research and describe laws (at least 2) enacted to protect vulnerable populations.
3. What are the steps the nurse can take to ensure the protection of people with disabilities?
Your initial post is due by Friday 10:59 PM. You must respond to at least 2 of your classmates’ posts by Sunday 10:59 PM. Discuss things such as your opinion and analysis of the points mentioned in your articles, why you hold that opinion, what you see wrong/right with the point mentioned, how you see the point consistent/inconsistent with what you have learned so far, discrimination you may have seen in practice, implications for the future, consistencies/inconsistencies within the article, readings, or reference material itself, and so forth. Remember, do not just tell us that the reference material states…. We already know this. You will need to follow APA format which means following the correct format for APA in-text citations and a reference lists at the end of ALL poscixts (Initial and follow-up posts).
- Explain how shaving 5% off the estimated direct labor-hours in the base for the predetermined overhead rate usually results in a big boost in net operating income at the end of the fiscal year.
- Write about South Africa’s withdrawal from the Commonwealth upon becoming a republic in 1961.
- Explain how your experience coming from a low income household helped has shape who you are?
- Write about union formation, labour strikes and collective bargaining as all three are related to the general theme/topic of trade unionism.
- Identify the link between media and risk perception using a mix method of research having face to face interviews and sent out a questionnaire, the literature review is vital for success.
- Explain the appearance of any damsels in distress, heroes, or romancewhat purpose does this element serve?
- Discuss offenders focus of interests, the type of relationship he makes with the target (i.e., with the victim), the offenders thinking process in terms of what he uses to select the circumstances of the offense, the risks factored into the account (i.e., risks he accepts before committing those crimes).
- What are some ways in which you can avoid these health problems by accurately responding to a stressful situation?
- Provide your position on disaster diplomacy and if it can be applied to real-world situations. Is this a realistic concept or idealistic wishful thinking that, at best, produces only temporary, transitory benefits?
- Analyze the roles and goals of drug courts, including discussion of the history of the courts and Judge Jeffrey Taubers role. Compare the advantages and disadvantages of these specialized courts.