Please choose one topic from the list below and post a substantive discussion regarding the topic. Then reply to two different peers each choosing a different topic than the one you chose.
1. What are examples of discrimination concerning persons with disabilities?
2. Research and describe laws (at least 2) enacted to protect vulnerable populations.
3. What are the steps the nurse can take to ensure the protection of people with disabilities?
Your initial post is due by Friday 10:59 PM. You must respond to at least 2 of your classmates’ posts by Sunday 10:59 PM. Discuss things such as your opinion and analysis of the points mentioned in your articles, why you hold that opinion, what you see wrong/right with the point mentioned, how you see the point consistent/inconsistent with what you have learned so far, discrimination you may have seen in practice, implications for the future, consistencies/inconsistencies within the article, readings, or reference material itself, and so forth. Remember, do not just tell us that the reference material states…. We already know this. You will need to follow APA format which means following the correct format for APA in-text citations and a reference lists at the end of ALL poscixts (Initial and follow-up posts).
- Amazon’s Marketing Problems Recommendations
- Military Mishaps and CRM
- Managers encounter workplace situations that challenge their ethical decision-making and social responsibilities. Managers’ unethical behaviors or decisions have made news headlines, as they are obligated to make ethical decisions on behalf of their organizations.
- Identify which concept from the list will serve you most in your managerial role and detail how you will use what you learned
- An organizational structure differs from one business to another. According to Robbins and Coulter (1), organizations can have the following types of structures
- Southwest Airlines Company’s Financial Analysis
- Can you please write about the importance of workforce diversity and equality, and the wage gap, connecting to the subtopics from the attachment? Please and thank you!
- What were some of the concepts that made you curious or prompted you to look at the relationship between business and society differently?
- Discuss your thoughts about what you learned and something you felt was useful in your clinical.
- In your opinion, what is one of the most pressing and significant concerns facing communities today that a business might have a responsibility to consider?