Miami Florida is considered ground zero for climate change (link), in particular rising seas will not only drown coastal sections of the city but will disrupt our local supply of drinking water.
Miami’s Water Problems: Not Just Sea Level Rise, But Drinking Water Too
-Explain where the drinking water from South Florida primarily comes from and why would rising sea levels disrupt this supply?
-What efforts can be made and are being made to mitigate the effects of rising seas on our drinking water?
-If you were a local politician, what advice would you give to state and federal officials on the best way to ensure residents in South Florida had a steady supply of drinking watcixer for many years to come?
- What would you do differently in a similar patient evaluation?
- Do you agree with President Jackson’s conclusions of the necessity for an Indian Removal Policy?
- Is it possible to teach someone to love reading?
- Why is the murder of Lady Macduff and her dramatically necessary? Consider what the murder reveals about Macbeth and the effect the murder has/will have on Macduff and other noblemen.
- Bail Trap by Nick Pinto
- Management Control Report
- How would you solve the moral dilemma of Janet Moore? Try to put yourself in her place. What would you decide and why? Explain the reasons for your decision carefully.
- Project purpose idea: neighborhood community board assessing the risks involved if Con Edison continues with a (specific) project. Transition Risk being the focus- economic losses from a business changing policies and production to more energy efficient methods
- Animal parts used in Fashion industry or Fashion buisness and affecting animal welfare and ethics
- Analysis of W T. Stead’s The Maiden Tribute