Miami Florida is considered ground zero for climate change (link), in particular rising seas will not only drown coastal sections of the city but will disrupt our local supply of drinking water.
-Explain where the drinking water from South Florida primarily comes from and why would rising sea levels disrupt this supply?
-What efforts can be made and are being made to mitigate the effects of rising seas on our drinking water?
-If you were a local politician, what advice would you give to state and federal officials on the best way to ensure residents in South Florida had a steady supply of drinking watcixer for many years to come?
- Identify sources of original data or declare that there are no data that would help you to answer this research question
- 532 Pamplet/handout
- 540 Policy Brief
- Critically review the article. Analyze the evidence. Was the research presented in the article objective or bias?
- Medical Misdiagnosis
- What did Nadella bring in terms of his own background (professional and personal) that helped him to be successful in stepping into the CEO role?
- Circular Economy in Yachting Industry
- Personal Essay- Adult Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Reconfiguring managerial strategies through the lens of sustainable development in Romanian companies.
- Leadership Through Film