Examine the interrelationships among theory, practice, and research.
Analyze epidemiological data related to population health.
Identify opportunities for inter-professional collaboration in the development of strategies to improve population health.
Select an article that focuses on a population health issue for your select population.
The article needs to come from a peer-reviewed research journal.
The purpose of the selected article needs to be one of the following:
Providing background information on a health disparity in your select population.
Providing epidemiological data on your select population with recommendations on addressing disparities.
An intervention study grounded in theory, epidemiological data, and reporting findings of a population-focused intervention.
Cite your article using APA (7th ed.) format.
The annotation should be approximately 250-300 words and include the following elements:
Summarize the main purpose and scope of the work.
Describe the intended audience.
Describe any identified theoretical basis.
Explain the value and significance of the work.
Identify strengths and any shortcomings of the work
Describe how this work could be helpful to APRNs or other members of the inter-professional team.
- Explore different nuances of the subculture chosen primarily with regard to its application for a marketer.
- Describe the current and past trends of global biodiversity decline.
- Review the research article assigned and carefully follow the instructions below. Analysis should be in APA formatting double-spaced with at least four supporting chapter/book/outside source citations. Attach your article review as a Word document in the discussion section of the course.
- Beginning in the 1970s, conservative Republicans like President Ronald Reagan, with the support of much of the business community, were able to redirect economic policy away from the liberal-influenced agenda that had shaped the US economy and American society since the Second World War.
- ESSAY – Research Paper Proposal
- Identify the level of stasis (where you disagree with your intended audience) and your audience.
- Write a document describing your topic and providing its clinical relevance from your perspective as a Respiratory Therapist.
- Appellate Brief
- Introduce the research issue and the related Information system topic. Present background of your topic. Why is this issue important? How do you intent to approach this paper? (Note: this is from the proposal and include approaches from other resources. What are implications/impacts to society/business? To you?
- This is a group assignment about a company on Kickstarter called DOCA: SMART MOUSE & CONSOLE. My part of the question is Place – where will this product be sold? How will it be accessible to the consumer? Again, you’re only doing the Place question.