**You will need to already own the book: Introduction to Language 11th edition By Victoria Fromkin, Robert Rodman, and Nina Hyams, please read chapter 10.
* Provide an in-depth multi-paragraph response for the question below:
-Describe how understanding more of how language and brain work together can aid you in becoming a better teacher. How can you use this information in your classes and with your students?
*I uploaded the assignment instructions and rubric, please use APA format. *Just a side note, I am an American and English is my first language, so this would have to be from my point of view, thank you.
- Why is the murder of Lady Macduff and her dramatically necessary? Consider what the murder reveals about Macbeth and the effect the murder has/will have on Macduff and other noblemen.
- Bail Trap by Nick Pinto
- Management Control Report
- How would you solve the moral dilemma of Janet Moore? Try to put yourself in her place. What would you decide and why? Explain the reasons for your decision carefully.
- Project purpose idea: neighborhood community board assessing the risks involved if Con Edison continues with a (specific) project. Transition Risk being the focus- economic losses from a business changing policies and production to more energy efficient methods
- Animal parts used in Fashion industry or Fashion buisness and affecting animal welfare and ethics
- Analysis of W T. Stead’s The Maiden Tribute
- Write a description or details about these two alternatives of action including their pros and cons with details and explanations.
- Animal parts/ products used in the fashion industry
- To what extent can the policy process be described as evidence-based, in your chosen policy area? In what circumstances has research been utilised by decision-makers, and why?