You want to directly answer the question (s), not talk in circles or simply express your feelings.
Book: The Handmaids Tale by Margaret Atwood chapter 16-21 The Ceremony ISB #978-0-385-49081-8
For this question, we now go to The Handmaid’s Tale, and now that we have seen The Ceremony in action, let me ask you this:
Who is the most exploited by how The Ceremony takes place? Is it Offred who is essentially relegated to the role of a just a womb? This is an exceptionally demeaning act as Offred, a person, is essentially reduced to an organ, the uterus.
Is it Serena Joy who is forced to watch her husband? There is no real reason for her to be there if the matter is as simple as ensuring that the Commander fathers a child, so we have to ask why the ceremony would be built this way.
Why? Which of these women is most exploited by this entire process?
- Discuss the impact of COVID-19 on the global financial market or in various countries.
- Discuss the implications these laws and/or regulations have on the business environment.
- Does the number of lies Stephanie Ericsson outlines in The Ways We Lie help or hurt her argument?
- Explain how the conversation change when discerning between acute vs chronic pain?
- Write a report on “business/ credit cycle” based from these two videos : Fear the boom and bust: Keynes vs Hayek and Friedrick Hayek The Road to Serfdom (Episode #139).
- Identify the typical Western Hero Archetype and then explain how your selected Eastern Hero differs from the typical Western Hero Archetype.
- Describe your plan for knowledge transfer of this change, including knowledge creation, dissemination, and organizational adoption and implementation.
- Integrated Evidence-Based Practice
- Write a program for NASA that will determine if the weather conditions are favorable for launch of a new rocket. It should ask the user for the sustained wind speed and the current daily temperature. If the wind speed is above 30 mph or if the daily temperature is below 41 degrees F, then output that the launch must be aborted. Otherwise, output that the rocket is go for launch! Save the program as RocketLaunch.java.
- Compare and Contrast American, European, and Japanese Approaches to Quality Management