Paragraph 1 intro 5-6 sentences. Intro poem and author. State your position is the raven real or imaginary. Give 3 reason it’s real or imaginary.
Para 2 Evidence (6-8) sentences discuss each of your reasons use textual evidence (quotes) provide 1-2 sentences for each reason and include textual evidence supporting your position.
Paragraph 3 Conclusion4-5 sentences. Restate your position and reason you believe the raven is real/imaginary. Do not repeat the thesis. Instead show why your position is important and demonstracixte a connection between your reasons.
- Strategies to Restore Academic Motivation and Well-Being Essay
- Reevaluating Supervised Release Violations Research
- Analyzing Military Tactics, Intelligence Assessment, and Long-term Consequences in the Afghanistan War Essay
- How Environmental Enrichment Sparks Neural Stem Cell Renewal in the Aging Brain Research
- Implementing Moral Development Theory in South African Inclusive Classrooms Essay
- Microsoft’s Role and Mitigation Strategies Essay
- Strategic Decision-Making in the Smartphone Industry Discussion
- Mastering the Art of Coffee Brewing Essay
- The Mysteries of Organic Compounds Research
- Optimizing Employee Motivation in the Aviation Industry Research