Provide an in-depth critical review of the research in your chosen area. Although your essay can be on any topic, it’s relevance to the field of CBT should be clear.
Your essay must progress from the identification of a topic and your rationale to a literature review, leading to a clearly defined research question/hypothesis, stating the explicit aims of the research . Your essay must clearly delineate the implications of the research to counselling and psychotherapy.
Topic: Is Individual Cognitive Behavioral Therapy more effective than Group Cognitive Behavioral Therapy in treating anxiety and depression in adolescents.
Leading to a research question/hypothesis. Is Individual CBT or Group CBT more effective in treating anxiety and depression in adopted adolescents age 12 to 16.
- Write about Green HRM- Its role in organizational sustainability: Recent research and knowledge emerging in this field.
- Describe the operations that the international firm seeks to perform in a NEW host country (manufacturing, joint venture, or exporting from the home country) and the competition the firm would face there.
- What are some of the opportunities missed in the case?
- Discuss which may be more cost effective vs. which may serve more people.
- Discuss how the quote applies to the main concept being explained in your response.
- Discuss about why a particular situation or setting might call for one type of software over another.
- Describe how classroom evaluation is different from clinical evaluation.
- Can you apply the concepts in the reading to a career in public health?
- What are your strategies for promoting equity in evaluation?
- What was successful and unsuccessful about those responses?