Provide an in-depth critical review of the research in your chosen area. Although your essay can be on any topic, it’s relevance to the field of CBT should be clear.
Your essay must progress from the identification of a topic and your rationale to a literature review, leading to a clearly defined research question/hypothesis, stating the explicit aims of the research . Your essay must clearly delineate the implications of the research to counselling and psychotherapy.
Topic: Is Individual Cognitive Behavioral Therapy more effective than Group Cognitive Behavioral Therapy in treating anxiety and depression in adolescents.
Leading to a research question/hypothesis. Is Individual CBT or Group CBT more effective in treating anxiety and depression in adopted adolescents age 12 to 16.
- What would you do differently in a similar patient evaluation?
- Do you agree with President Jackson’s conclusions of the necessity for an Indian Removal Policy?
- Is it possible to teach someone to love reading?
- Why is the murder of Lady Macduff and her dramatically necessary? Consider what the murder reveals about Macbeth and the effect the murder has/will have on Macduff and other noblemen.
- Bail Trap by Nick Pinto
- Management Control Report
- How would you solve the moral dilemma of Janet Moore? Try to put yourself in her place. What would you decide and why? Explain the reasons for your decision carefully.
- Project purpose idea: neighborhood community board assessing the risks involved if Con Edison continues with a (specific) project. Transition Risk being the focus- economic losses from a business changing policies and production to more energy efficient methods
- Animal parts used in Fashion industry or Fashion buisness and affecting animal welfare and ethics
- Analysis of W T. Stead’s The Maiden Tribute