The Health Policy Event you choose to attend must be related to the current week’s topics.
What are the Next Big Issues in Health Policy? Telehealth
Please submit your Health Policy Event Log for Week 7 in one Word document to this assignment. Access the Guidelines for the Health Policy Event Assignment (Word) for full instructions.
Links to Health Policy Events for this Week
• Suggested Health Policy Forums related to Week 7 topics from the Harvard School of Public Health and/or the Boston University School of Public Health listed in the Week 7 Future Videos (Word) document.
• Explore more recent Harvard School of Public Health Forums.
• Explore more recent Boston University School of Public Health Forums.
• Explore the webinars of the Annenberg Center for Health Journalism.
• Explore the webinars of the American Public Health Association.
• Explore the webinars of The Commonwealth Fund
• Explorecix the webinars of Families USA.
- What would you do differently in a similar patient evaluation?
- Do you agree with President Jackson’s conclusions of the necessity for an Indian Removal Policy?
- Is it possible to teach someone to love reading?
- Why is the murder of Lady Macduff and her dramatically necessary? Consider what the murder reveals about Macbeth and the effect the murder has/will have on Macduff and other noblemen.
- Bail Trap by Nick Pinto
- Management Control Report
- How would you solve the moral dilemma of Janet Moore? Try to put yourself in her place. What would you decide and why? Explain the reasons for your decision carefully.
- Project purpose idea: neighborhood community board assessing the risks involved if Con Edison continues with a (specific) project. Transition Risk being the focus- economic losses from a business changing policies and production to more energy efficient methods
- Animal parts used in Fashion industry or Fashion buisness and affecting animal welfare and ethics
- Analysis of W T. Stead’s The Maiden Tribute