Your tasks this week:
Brainstorm a list of primary data sources you might use when investigating the opioid addiction issue with your target population.
Create a list of methods you might use to gather primary data for your population and identify how you would gain access to this primary data.
Revise your draft of the methodology section (adding 1 page) of your community health assessment, which describes how the primary and secondary data was and will be collected.
Share and discuss your draft with your learning team by completing the following:
Post your draft on your learning team’s discussion board.
Post written feedback (150-200 words) for at least one teammate’s draft. Use the following prompts to guide your feedback:
Advice to improve your teammate’s work
Within your teacixm, be sure to help everyone share feedback.
- Write about Green HRM- Its role in organizational sustainability: Recent research and knowledge emerging in this field.
- Describe the operations that the international firm seeks to perform in a NEW host country (manufacturing, joint venture, or exporting from the home country) and the competition the firm would face there.
- What are some of the opportunities missed in the case?
- Discuss which may be more cost effective vs. which may serve more people.
- Discuss how the quote applies to the main concept being explained in your response.
- Discuss about why a particular situation or setting might call for one type of software over another.
- Describe how classroom evaluation is different from clinical evaluation.
- Can you apply the concepts in the reading to a career in public health?
- What are your strategies for promoting equity in evaluation?
- What was successful and unsuccessful about those responses?