Your tasks this week:
Brainstorm a list of primary data sources you might use when investigating the opioid addiction issue with your target population.
Create a list of methods you might use to gather primary data for your population and identify how you would gain access to this primary data.
Revise your draft of the methodology section (adding 1 page) of your community health assessment, which describes how the primary and secondary data was and will be collected.
Share and discuss your draft with your learning team by completing the following:
Post your draft on your learning team’s discussion board.
Post written feedback (150-200 words) for at least one teammate’s draft. Use the following prompts to guide your feedback:
Advice to improve your teammate’s work
Within your teacixm, be sure to help everyone share feedback.
- What are some considerations for substance abuse treatment with older adult populations?
- Discuss copyright law Amendments in Africa : A comparative study of fair use provisions.
- Examine the key factors related to retirement.
- Write a Research on content production and dissemination mechanisms in the digital media era
- Write an essay Exploring the efficacy of mindfulness based interventions in reducing burnout among nursing staff.
- Discuss Truman Doctrine With the Homo bureacraticus decision-making model.
- Can you think of anything that could have made the experience better for the patient and/or family?
- What other options could the IC have implemented to establish a water supply to support the fire flow for this incident?
- Create a 3-5 page submission in congestive heart failure.