Identifying, researching, and detailing the top fitness trends over the past decade. Examining how and why these fitness trends have evolved to what they are today.
Please include the following information:
Attitudes towards health fitness:
*How do the changes in fitness trends over time reflect the societal attitude towards health and fitness? Ex: “Strong, not skinny,” Body Positivity; Fitness for mental health
How has social media impacted fitness:
*Popular athletic clothing brands
* Unrealistic standards (is social media at odds with the same “body positive attitude” it projects?)
*Virtual reality spin classes (Peleton etc.)
*Online Fitness Classes
Types of workouts (include but do not limit to):
*The rising popularity of home workouts (Pandemic workouts)
*Rising popularity of Spin and Cycle classes at home and in the gym
*The boutique fitness industry continues to grow
- Compare and contrast the difference between laptops and desktop computers.
- Describe the most challenging obstacle you have had to overcome or a risk that you have taken and explain its impact (positive or negative) on you and what you have learned from the experience.
- Explain the difference between the common misconception of the term negative reinforcement and how the science of behavior analysis defines it.
- Write a review on why the legalization of marijuana in several states is forcing many police leaders to modify their views and practices regarding its use.
- Does doing homework actually help students learn more?
- Write a research paper on playground bullying and its effects on young children.
- Write a paper that are able to manage the risks presented when balancing individual rights and professional duty of care.
- What can you learn from this primary source about German attitudes towards violence and warfare, and/or the plight of the Nazis perceived enemies?
- Describe both the state and federal court system and explain the benefits of having a dual-court system in America?
- Describe demographic characteristics for your community or state in terms of demographic makeup, ethnicity, and illness and health status.