A recent event has caused uproar in demands for law enforcement to be attentive to activities that could lead to terrorism or gang activity. Race has been a source of controversy because of the stereotypes and labels put on individuals from certain races and religious backgrounds.
Opinions about issues in society are often the catalyst for the foundations of social change. The combined opinions of all individuals determine society’s position on an issue. Because criminal justice professionals have a first-hand view of the individuals who will be affected by the change, it is particularly crucial that they develop and advocate a position on an issue.
Using the library, Internet, or any other available materials for adequate, accurate, and relevant support, address your position on this controversial issue.
Propose 2 strategies for dealing with law enforcement subculture and racial profiling.
One strategy is to be from an ethical perspective and the other should be in terms of keeping societal opinion from making significant changes in the functioning of systecixms and society as a whole.
- Non-Traditional Scholar Award
- Mentorship Award Scholarship
- Early Intervention
- IMPACT OF TRAUMA
- Progress Report
- Software Maturity Model Five Stages
- In To Kill a Mockingbird, how do monsters expose cultural oppression?
- Who should participate in end-of-life decisions? give at least 3 examples and why you believe that they should be involved.
- Predicting Suicide
- 5-10 min podcast with images of a health problem in your neighborhood