A recent event has caused uproar in demands for law enforcement to be attentive to activities that could lead to terrorism or gang activity. Race has been a source of controversy because of the stereotypes and labels put on individuals from certain races and religious backgrounds.
Opinions about issues in society are often the catalyst for the foundations of social change. The combined opinions of all individuals determine society’s position on an issue. Because criminal justice professionals have a first-hand view of the individuals who will be affected by the change, it is particularly crucial that they develop and advocate a position on an issue.
Using the library, Internet, or any other available materials for adequate, accurate, and relevant support, address your position on this controversial issue.
Propose 2 strategies for dealing with law enforcement subculture and racial profiling.
One strategy is to be from an ethical perspective and the other should be in terms of keeping societal opinion from making significant changes in the functioning of systecixms and society as a whole.
- Select one of the disorders (Depression or PTSD) and research either the etiology, assessment, of treatment. Your paper should be 3-5 pages, double spaced, follow APA formatting and must use at least 3 outside sources.
- Discuss your opinion and react to Edo society. You may agree or criticize the society you are in and suggest ideas that could renovate the society. -You must write in the first person, “I Ichikawa Danjuro…” -No need for an introduction or conclusion (I attached a sample for reference)
- Good Life- Eudaimonia in Pohnpei
- Apocalyptic Geographies
- Statement of Purpose (Industrial Engineering)
- Social Work class. Extra assignment.
- Explain the drivers of globalization and how they impact business decisions Differentiate between domestic and international business environments Describe the factors that contribute to international market attractiveness and entry
- Select any theory or concept in the required textbook for this course that you would like to explore more in depth (look through the required textbooks content to identify a theory or a concept of your interest). Write an introduction explaining your choice of the theory or concept (e.g., why did you choose this particular theory, as opposed to other theories).
- Critically examine the role of followers in current leadership theory. Essay should be grounded in academic leadership theory and some practical examples may be used from real life organisations.
- Using examples seen in class, analyze their enduring legacy in the history of science and technology. How was Greek science introduced to other civilizations? How did it make a comeback in Europe? And what would lead to its demise?