Choose one state from yourcountry study project and create an annotated timeline based on one of the issues included in the country study.
The state is Georgia.
The timeline should be no more than three pages (single spaced, 12-pointfont, with two spaces between each entry),presented as a Word document.
Include the following components in the timeline:
The timeline should include a list of dates,along with a sentence or two that describes the importance of each date.The timeline is meant to show how the issue evolved and the significant junctures in its history.
The list of dates should have at least 10 separate annotated entries.Do not use more than 15 entries.Try to group smaller events into larger categories if there are many events to consider.
Give the timeline an appropriate title, such as”Women’s Political Activism in Chile, 19732010.”Make sure that it is evident which state you are using for the timeline.
Design a format for thetimelineandbe consistent in its use.For example, most timelines place the date at the left margin with the annotation directly next to it, separated by a colon or a dash.
For each annotation, includeinformation about the key actors or the key actions,and the significance of each.A single sentence should be sufficientfor the annotation,as it is meant to be brief.Write in proper sentences.Do not abbreviatewordsanduse complete sentence structures.
Once you have completed the dates and the annotations, look at the overall presentation of the timeline.
Is your name on the timeline at the top left-hand corner?
Have you given the timeline a title (seeItem3 above)?
Are there page numbers at the bottom of each page?
Should the dates beboldedin order to stand out?
Have you included a”Sources”page in APA format?(This page will not count toward the three-page limit.)
No cover page is necessary,but make sure that your name is on the Word file name as well as on the paper.
- Discuss about an issue concerning a current social issue or modern technology and write an essay in which you take a position on that issue.
- Identify the three essential elements to management, maintaining a balance between the current culture, and improving relationships to minimize resistance to change.
- Explain how the Act of God doctrine, can be used to eliminate liability in contracts for failure to perform.
- What experiences have you had working with children with psychological difficulties?
- Identify measures to assist the individual to achieve the tasks of his/her stage of development.
- Discuss and analyse the Trifler letters to the serialized articles on natural philosophy and history.
- Do you agree with the concept that individuals self-medicate in relation to stress, coping, and substance-related and addictive disorders?
- Discuss nation-states in the world today, and different types of political institutions are spread among them.
- Summarize, analyze, and discuss some of the key aspects of that Compliance Program Manual, and how some of those key aspects relate to promoting product safety and efficacy.
- Explain how to reduce the use of excessive police force that especially targets communities of color in the United States.