Choose one state from yourcountry study project and create an annotated timeline based on one of the issues included in the country study.
The state is Georgia.
The timeline should be no more than three pages (single spaced, 12-pointfont, with two spaces between each entry),presented as a Word document.
Include the following components in the timeline:
The timeline should include a list of dates,along with a sentence or two that describes the importance of each date.The timeline is meant to show how the issue evolved and the significant junctures in its history.
The list of dates should have at least 10 separate annotated entries.Do not use more than 15 entries.Try to group smaller events into larger categories if there are many events to consider.
Give the timeline an appropriate title, such as”Women’s Political Activism in Chile, 19732010.”Make sure that it is evident which state you are using for the timeline.
Design a format for thetimelineandbe consistent in its use.For example, most timelines place the date at the left margin with the annotation directly next to it, separated by a colon or a dash.
For each annotation, includeinformation about the key actors or the key actions,and the significance of each.A single sentence should be sufficientfor the annotation,as it is meant to be brief.Write in proper sentences.Do not abbreviatewordsanduse complete sentence structures.
Once you have completed the dates and the annotations, look at the overall presentation of the timeline.
Is your name on the timeline at the top left-hand corner?
Have you given the timeline a title (seeItem3 above)?
Are there page numbers at the bottom of each page?
Should the dates beboldedin order to stand out?
Have you included a”Sources”page in APA format?(This page will not count toward the three-page limit.)
No cover page is necessary,but make sure that your name is on the Word file name as well as on the paper.
- Navigating Personal Context Research
- Ethical Dilemmas in Animal Entertainment: Insights from ‘Blackfish’ Documentary Essay
- Employment Structure in a Tech-Advanced Backpack Company Essay
- Navigating the Evolving Environmental Health Marketplace Essay
- Unparalleled Commitment through Community Service: A Deserving Scholarship Candidate’s Journey Essay
- The Role of Cultural Competency in Public Health Essay
- Analyzing the Impact of Social Media on Loneliness Among Young Adults Research
- Unveiling the Complexities of Color Blindness Response
- Optimizing Habitat Strategies for Monarch Butterflies and Endangered Species in West Houston Discussion
- Self-Assessment Journey, Strategic Leadership Benefits, and Development Strategies for Early Career Leaders Essay