this is a take home essay on literary analysis of ONE of the two film adaptations of The Great Gatsby, the 1974 Jack Clayton’s or the 2013 Baz Luhrmann’s, and analyze it in relation to the original novel of Scott Fitzgerald with attention to the relevant aspects of the adaptation theory. You must choose ONE of the following topics as a question/problem to address. The topic must be clearly addressed. The essay must have a strong thesis statement and argument with supporting textual and visual evidence. A secondary source must be used in composing your thesis, argument, and support. Please read attentively the relevant chapter of Christine Auger’s thesis (available in Selected Secondary Sources in the modules for the course). This source ought to inspire your critical direction in addressing the chosen topic. You are welcome to use additional secondary sources but Auger’s thesis must be substantially addressed as a principal critical source. I attached the document with all the full instructions. please do not ignore reading it, last my essay was average because the paper writer didn’t follow the guide line, so please do read both he materiacixls from start to finish.
- How to use EViews to implement the econometric techniques we have discussed in the module.
- Create a new product or service to be introduced by your company. How does marketing support your company’s mission, objectives, and growth strategies?
- Smartphones are good for us but how do They make life easier.
- Submit a Proposition or Opposition persuasive essay (i.e., one essay) on the motion. Make a complete argument either for (Proposition) or against (Opposition) the motion, using sourced evidence to substantiate your points.
- Write a description of each individual song or instrumental piece performed, describe the concert environment. Include the following: A description of the physical layout of the performance hall or venue.
- Write an assignment emphasizing the practical application of Mental Health First Aid training. Briefly highlight the significance of extending this knowledge beyond traditional settings and exploring unconventional avenues to benefit a diverse range of individuals.
- Choose one local store(ex Aldi,Lidl) from Coventry and apply the instructions from assignment guide line. Create a firm for you as independent consultant who will conduct this research ,hired by Local Council Coventry.
- Write a Practical Report where you will need to analyse data in JASP and interpret the output to answer questions about the associations between intelligence, personality, and satisfaction with life.
- Write a 3 Pages MLA format Research paper about Artificial Photosynthesis and its applications in our life.
- What is the cause of the disease diagnosis clinical signs and symptoms symptoms = history from the patient signs = physical findings from examining a patient lab findings imaging studies = X-rays, CT scan, MRI, etc.