this is a take home essay on literary analysis of ONE of the two film adaptations of The Great Gatsby, the 1974 Jack Clayton’s or the 2013 Baz Luhrmann’s, and analyze it in relation to the original novel of Scott Fitzgerald with attention to the relevant aspects of the adaptation theory. You must choose ONE of the following topics as a question/problem to address. The topic must be clearly addressed. The essay must have a strong thesis statement and argument with supporting textual and visual evidence. A secondary source must be used in composing your thesis, argument, and support. Please read attentively the relevant chapter of Christine Auger’s thesis (available in Selected Secondary Sources in the modules for the course). This source ought to inspire your critical direction in addressing the chosen topic. You are welcome to use additional secondary sources but Auger’s thesis must be substantially addressed as a principal critical source. I attached the document with all the full instructions. please do not ignore reading it, last my essay was average because the paper writer didn’t follow the guide line, so please do read both he materiacixls from start to finish.
- Discuss about an issue concerning a current social issue or modern technology and write an essay in which you take a position on that issue.
- Identify the three essential elements to management, maintaining a balance between the current culture, and improving relationships to minimize resistance to change.
- Explain how the Act of God doctrine, can be used to eliminate liability in contracts for failure to perform.
- What experiences have you had working with children with psychological difficulties?
- Identify measures to assist the individual to achieve the tasks of his/her stage of development.
- Discuss and analyse the Trifler letters to the serialized articles on natural philosophy and history.
- Do you agree with the concept that individuals self-medicate in relation to stress, coping, and substance-related and addictive disorders?
- Discuss nation-states in the world today, and different types of political institutions are spread among them.
- Summarize, analyze, and discuss some of the key aspects of that Compliance Program Manual, and how some of those key aspects relate to promoting product safety and efficacy.
- Explain how to reduce the use of excessive police force that especially targets communities of color in the United States.