You will then submit both the large scenario case narrative and a one-page summary with the assessment and DSM-5 diagnosis to the instructor in the Module 8 Assignment- One Page Summary.
Please read the instructions below regarding the content for this assignment. The first narrative will be of an individual with two diagnoses excluding personality disorders. The case studies will include family history, medical history, developmental history, lifetime history of all psychiatric symptoms, legal history, social history, and educational history, current presenting symptoms, current living situation, social support systems, assets, and liabilities. The case must be developed and presented as a narrative and contain all the elements necessary for a competent clinician to provide a DS M diagnosis.
- Compose a research paper that examines the juvenile justice system.
- Write a research paper addressing the topic of how managers effectively and efficiently use organisational resources to meet organisational objectives.
- Write a paper on the use of clinical reasoning in developing and applying advanced health history and physical assessment skills at the graduate level.
- Write a research paper that explores the relationship between cultural and emotional intelligence and interpersonal communication.
- Explain and summarise the relationship between critical pedagogy and diversity-related issues with the current educational system.
- What three terms best characterise your leadership style? is a topic for a research study.
- What are the main differences between Arizona constitutions and the U.S. Constitution?
- What did the Lending Club or similar P2P lending platforms do to make it easier to attract borrowers and investors?
- Write a research paper on What are the steps in the infection process?
- Write a research paper on how you plan to improve as a learner-centered classroom facilitator.