As we have all experienced stress (most likely both negative and positive) at some point, there is value in understanding your own stress level and coping mechanisms in some detail.
First, complete the Determining Your Stress Level assessment on the following site (keep your results handy):
Then, complete the Identification of Coping Styles assessment on the following site:
Once both assessments are completed, answer the following questions.
Report your Potential Level of Stress and the score you received from the Determining Your Stress Level assessment.
Indicate your initial reaction to this score (i.e., Were you surprised? Are there certain events that led to this level of stress?) (3-4 sentences)
Report the number of positive and negative coping techniques you use from the Identification of Coping Styles assessment.
Do you use more positive than negative strategies, or is it the reverse? (3-4 sentences)
What are some ways in which you can maximize your positive coping behaviors? (3-4 sentences)
How can you minimize your negative ones? (3-4 sentences)
I will attach the identification of coping style assessment.
- Discuss the impact of COVID-19 on the global financial market or in various countries.
- Discuss the implications these laws and/or regulations have on the business environment.
- Does the number of lies Stephanie Ericsson outlines in The Ways We Lie help or hurt her argument?
- Explain how the conversation change when discerning between acute vs chronic pain?
- Write a report on “business/ credit cycle” based from these two videos : Fear the boom and bust: Keynes vs Hayek and Friedrick Hayek The Road to Serfdom (Episode #139).
- Identify the typical Western Hero Archetype and then explain how your selected Eastern Hero differs from the typical Western Hero Archetype.
- Describe your plan for knowledge transfer of this change, including knowledge creation, dissemination, and organizational adoption and implementation.
- Integrated Evidence-Based Practice
- Write a program for NASA that will determine if the weather conditions are favorable for launch of a new rocket. It should ask the user for the sustained wind speed and the current daily temperature. If the wind speed is above 30 mph or if the daily temperature is below 41 degrees F, then output that the launch must be aborted. Otherwise, output that the rocket is go for launch! Save the program as RocketLaunch.java.
- Compare and Contrast American, European, and Japanese Approaches to Quality Management