500 words each; 1 APA reference each
1. Explore the Big 5 Personality Traits and provide a brief description of each one. Then you will visit the link below and complete the Big 5 Personality Trait test and share your results with your classmates and instructor. Discuss if you believe the results accurately reflect your personality.
2. Explain the difference between stress, stressors, and stress reactions. Describe a situation when you have experienced a stressful situation and how did you deal with it. If you could go back and change the situation, would you? Why or why not?
- Compare and contrast the difference between laptops and desktop computers.
- Describe the most challenging obstacle you have had to overcome or a risk that you have taken and explain its impact (positive or negative) on you and what you have learned from the experience.
- Explain the difference between the common misconception of the term negative reinforcement and how the science of behavior analysis defines it.
- Write a review on why the legalization of marijuana in several states is forcing many police leaders to modify their views and practices regarding its use.
- Does doing homework actually help students learn more?
- Write a research paper on playground bullying and its effects on young children.
- Write a paper that are able to manage the risks presented when balancing individual rights and professional duty of care.
- What can you learn from this primary source about German attitudes towards violence and warfare, and/or the plight of the Nazis perceived enemies?
- Describe both the state and federal court system and explain the benefits of having a dual-court system in America?
- Describe demographic characteristics for your community or state in terms of demographic makeup, ethnicity, and illness and health status.