All paper instructions included in document. Paper asks to conduct spiritual and REALM assessment on someone. That is included in yellow highlighted. I will also include the REALM assessment tool for reference. Also included are three articles to reference. Please include and introduction that is not titled introduction as instructions state, and a conclusion. Also level 1 headings for each section of the paper. Each of these need their own heading:
a. Clients values, preferences, and expressed needs
b. Coordination and integration of care
c. Information-giving related to status, progress, and prognosis
e. Physical comfort
f. Emotional support
g. Involvement of family and friends
h. Transition, continuity, and access to needed care
I would like this paper to be focused on the care of a patient who has been through trauma, loss and addiction and how a nurse can be sensitive and attentive on that persons healing journey. Please use sources provided. No additional required unless needed.
- Which era was the most significant in terms of scientific and intellectual achievement and why?
- Discuss The Benefits of Therapy Animal Use in Healthcare.
- Explain how you believe the courts decision played a role in policy changes.
- Write a formal persuasive e-mail to a community leader to address a social concern.
- Discuss related challenges faced by social workers who serve the identified special population and its related field of practice.
- Explain and evaluate the article based on the criteria of clearness and the scientific method, as discussed in lectures.
- To what degree or under what circumstances should an individual rebel against, rather than conform to, society?
- Discuss about organizational design using strategic management principles.
- Describe the “reality contract” of a film or scripted TV series (not a “reality show” or news documentary) of your choice.
- Do you consider that as a Nation we are safer now than before the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001?