Your primary assignment for this chapter is to interview someone you know (parent, colleague, friend, etc.) who is in their 30’s or 40’s to get a sense of how they came into the occupation they hold today and the challenges they face. Ask them questions to get a) a complete description of what they do for their occupation, b) a sense of what category of occupational personality-skill match they belong to based on Holland’s theory (refer to the lecture and the diagram in the PowerPoint file), c) whether they have high or low job satisfaction and why, and d) what challenges they have faced in getting to that occupation (e.g. gender discrimination, work-family conflict, etc.). Write up the results of your interview with this person in a 2-3 page paper, making sure to cover each of the four topics listed.
- Explain the importance of your topic and briefly situate your work within the larger corpus of theory and empirics.
- Prepare a portfolio of management credentials including: management company statement, artist biographical notes, vision statement, and a career strategy across the pillars of the music industry – recording, publishing, and live performance.
- Write a research paper summary at a maximum of 2 pages times new roman 12 size font, on the attached article (Tinoco et al 2023) following the guidelines of the attached decoding the literature docx.
- The student is requested to choose a local company of his or her choice and perform an analysis of the business operations of the selected company. The company can be a manufacturing or a service company, public traded or privately held.
- Discuss the Introduction about college football coaching industry but not limited to the role(s) of this industry in society, why this industry interests the student, what the student’s target job role within this industry might be, any current news or development that are ongoing in this industry such as Coaches getting fired, supported by cited sources as appropriate A detailed SWOT Analysis of college football coaching industry, including the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats within this industry, supported by cited sources but also including commentary by the student
- Discuss and develop an implementation plan for a new educational or training program within the private primary school.
- Explore the various resume templates available, considering the graphic design principles.
- Write a brief summary in which you explain the author’s thesis and how they craft their argument: what is the most importance evidence they include?
- What points, examples, and details will you use to support your claim and help the audience understand your journey?
- Explain how the Bible can be integrated into business for practical application.