The second video that you all watched (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeiHz5tzlws) in this lesson named five ways that social stratification plays out in the United States. One of these ways was “educational attainment.” Take a moment to research educational attainment data in the United States, and create a 5-7 slide PowerPoint that highlights your findings. Be sure that you are looking at articles and journals that provide concrete data to support the points that you want to highlight. The last slide (right before your references) should provide an analysis of your findings and explanation of why it is important to understand this as you think about society, diversity, and working with families in whatever educational setting you intend on working in.
Expectations for this task:
Do not include a title slide
5-7 slides of your findings
The assignment must include citations (both in-text citations and the last slide must be a References page). APA formatting should be used.
The second to last slide must be an analysis of your findings and explanation of why it is important to understand this as you think about society, diversity, and working with families in whatever educational setting you intend on working in
Include pictures and graphs that support the findings and data you come across. Please be sure to cite the sources for any pictures and graphs.
Please be sure to use correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation
Please note: This assignment will be run through Turnitin to confirm there is no plagiarism. Please be sure the assignment is submitted in your own words and properly credits and cites any outside sources used
- Discuss the impact of COVID-19 on the global financial market or in various countries.
- Discuss the implications these laws and/or regulations have on the business environment.
- Does the number of lies Stephanie Ericsson outlines in The Ways We Lie help or hurt her argument?
- Explain how the conversation change when discerning between acute vs chronic pain?
- Write a report on “business/ credit cycle” based from these two videos : Fear the boom and bust: Keynes vs Hayek and Friedrick Hayek The Road to Serfdom (Episode #139).
- Identify the typical Western Hero Archetype and then explain how your selected Eastern Hero differs from the typical Western Hero Archetype.
- Describe your plan for knowledge transfer of this change, including knowledge creation, dissemination, and organizational adoption and implementation.
- Integrated Evidence-Based Practice
- Write a program for NASA that will determine if the weather conditions are favorable for launch of a new rocket. It should ask the user for the sustained wind speed and the current daily temperature. If the wind speed is above 30 mph or if the daily temperature is below 41 degrees F, then output that the launch must be aborted. Otherwise, output that the rocket is go for launch! Save the program as RocketLaunch.java.
- Compare and Contrast American, European, and Japanese Approaches to Quality Management