You have been assigned the task as Marketing Manager to scan social media websites and try to mitigate the negative consumer postings from a recent crisis. Explain how organizations use social media to communicate with their consumers through a crisis and evaluate how the negative comments were handled by the organizations. Assess a recommendation for better communication and explain why.
The Social Media paper
Must be two to four double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the University of Arizona Global Campus Writing Center (Links to an external site.)
Must include a separate title page with the following:
Title of paper
Course name and number
Must use at least two scholarly sources in addition to the course text.
Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the University of Arizona Global Campus Writing Center.
Must include a separate reference page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the University of Arizona Global Campus Writing Center.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric (Links to an external site.) for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.
- Write a paper providing an explanation of Kenya’s healthcare financing mechanisms.
- Compose an essay providing an extended definition of the word “hope.”
- Write a paper providing an explanation of what the word “yawl” means.
- Explain how Senator Joseph McCarthy defined communist nations within the speech.
- What is the Relationship Between African American Kindergarten Student’s Behavior and Positive Behavioral Interventions and Support (PBIS) Implementation?
- What are 3 areas of biology that is being researched in genetic engineering?
- Describe your interest in becoming a nurse practitioner in the field of psychiatry?
- What are some safety factors for older persons that you should discuss in your study paper?
- Write a Four page report explaining how Andy Longclaw became a leader of his work group.
- Write a research paper that explains the Reconstruction Era in San Antonio following the Civil War.