The final paper
The paper should take no less than 6 pages to complete, but no more than 12 pages. The format for this paper is as follows: double-spaced, 12-point Times New Roman (or similar) font, with margins at least one inch wide but no wider than 1.25 inches. Citations should follow either APA, MLA, or Chicago style. Papers should be turned in through Canvas (NOT email).
You can write a paper based on this prompt:
Give me your best account/definition of social construction. Who do you most agree with, who do you disagree with, and who are you most influenced by (and why)? Take a stand on the following debates within the social construction literature. Is social construction best thought of causally or constitutively? Does either (or neither) do a good enough job of explaining the social phenomenon of misgendering or passing?
My abstract said something like this:
For my paper, I am going to attempt to answer the prompt that was provided by the professor. I believe that social constructions fall somewhere between both casual and constitutional definitions and I plan to argue for such. I want to provide examples from both causal and constitutional explanations when it comes to social phenomena like misgendering and passing. I would also like to expand past these two concepts to include other aspects of outward appearance and stereotyping that are influenced by social construction as well. I anticipate that the work done by Esa Diaz-Leon and Marques Well help me achieve this goal.
I can provide the Esa Diaz-Leon and Marques papers we read in class as he wants us to use the sources from class.
- What are some considerations for substance abuse treatment with older adult populations?
- Discuss copyright law Amendments in Africa : A comparative study of fair use provisions.
- Examine the key factors related to retirement.
- Write a Research on content production and dissemination mechanisms in the digital media era
- Write an essay Exploring the efficacy of mindfulness based interventions in reducing burnout among nursing staff.
- Discuss Truman Doctrine With the Homo bureacraticus decision-making model.
- Can you think of anything that could have made the experience better for the patient and/or family?
- What other options could the IC have implemented to establish a water supply to support the fire flow for this incident?
- Create a 3-5 page submission in congestive heart failure.