Select 6 sourcesI would recommend 2 book chapters (from separate books), 2 articles,properly format your bibliographic entries. For each source, write 2-3 full sentences with a brief overview of the contents/value of the
source to your project.
Links to online resources:
Grove Music Online: https://www-oxfordmusiconline-com.csulb.idm.oclc.org/ Links to an external site.
ProQuest eBooks: https://ebookcentral.proquest.com/lib/csulb/advancedSearch.action Links to an external site.
ACLS Humanities eBooks: https://www-humanitiesebook-org.csulb.idm.oclc.org/ Links to an external site.
JSTOR: https://www-jstor-org.csulb.idm.oclc.org/action/showAdvancedSearch Links to an external site.
ProjectMuse: https://muse-jhu-edu.csulb.idm.oclc.org/browse Links to an external site.
Recordings: https://csulb-naxosmusiclibrary-com.csulb.idm.oclc.org/advancedsearch Links to an external site.
- Compare the similarities and differences between Islam, Judaism, and Christianity.
- If you were a researher, what population would you like to study?
- Which era was the most significant in terms of scientific and intellectual achievement and why?
- Discuss The Benefits of Therapy Animal Use in Healthcare.
- Explain how you believe the courts decision played a role in policy changes.
- Write a formal persuasive e-mail to a community leader to address a social concern.
- Discuss related challenges faced by social workers who serve the identified special population and its related field of practice.
- Explain and evaluate the article based on the criteria of clearness and the scientific method, as discussed in lectures.
- To what degree or under what circumstances should an individual rebel against, rather than conform to, society?
- Discuss about organizational design using strategic management principles.