In reviewing your 6 sources from your Bibliography, extract direct quotations from your sources (or
use indirect quotations, i.e., reworded quotations). You can use bullet points, or an outline, under
each source, to help you organize your thoughts. Just be sure to include the page number at the end
of each quotation EVERY TIME. This can be single-spaced, as well, but please include a line space
between each quotation to keep it neat.
Note from Customer: This is the second part of the research paper. Please make sure that the First and second papers are shared sources but more description.
- If you were a researher, what population would you like to study?
- Which era was the most significant in terms of scientific and intellectual achievement and why?
- Discuss The Benefits of Therapy Animal Use in Healthcare.
- Explain how you believe the courts decision played a role in policy changes.
- Write a formal persuasive e-mail to a community leader to address a social concern.
- Discuss related challenges faced by social workers who serve the identified special population and its related field of practice.
- Explain and evaluate the article based on the criteria of clearness and the scientific method, as discussed in lectures.
- To what degree or under what circumstances should an individual rebel against, rather than conform to, society?
- Discuss about organizational design using strategic management principles.
- Describe the “reality contract” of a film or scripted TV series (not a “reality show” or news documentary) of your choice.