1. Review and print the Grading Rubric Click for more options .
Choose a research article that contains the elements of PICOT.
Identify and discuss the elements of PICOT based on the article.
Provide an example of a focused clinical question (based on the chosen article) formulated using the elements of PICOT.
2.Write a minimum of (3) but not more than (5) pages that fully discuss the concepts listed in the grading rubric. Note: Your title and reference pages will not be considered as part of the 3-5 pages. (Please note: Your paper must be a minimum of three pages.)
Follow the APA (7th ed.) manual to guide formatting.
Use 1″ margins, double-spaced, and 12-point Times New Roman font.
List at least (3) references. Note: Do not use your textbook or the APA (7th ed.) manual as a reference. Excluding in-text citations and/or a reference page will result in a failing grade for the paper. (If Schmidt & Brown is used as a reference, your paper will be returned to you and must be re-written.)
Please write this paper as Annotated Student Paper in APA style. I am providing a sample and grading rubic also. Please address everything in the grading rubic also.
- Medical Misdiagnosis
- What did Nadella bring in terms of his own background (professional and personal) that helped him to be successful in stepping into the CEO role?
- Circular Economy in Yachting Industry
- Personal Essay- Adult Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Reconfiguring managerial strategies through the lens of sustainable development in Romanian companies.
- Leadership Through Film
- Developing an Implementation Plan
- Healthcare professionals would be thrilled if individuals made decisions about what to eat based on a solid knowledge of what constitutes a “healthy diet.” Unfortunately, that is not typically the case. Many people do not know what constitutes a healthy diet. There are also those who do know but make less healthy choices for several reasons.
- Week 6 Discussion – Spiritual Leadership
- Responding to the instructor WEEK 6 NR-505