Please write a paper discussing the film Amadeus, and it’s historical importance. Please discuss how it shows Europe coming out of feudalism and how it established a real working class and how Mozart’s eccentric character showed that he didn’t fit in with the noblemen. Please make sure to only use sources that add context to the paper, not just to describe historical events. I’ll attach the lecture labeled “unit 9” for amadeus so you have the historical context to work from. If you just follow the guidelines and get the sources from the correct places then the paper should be good. You will need to pick 3 or 4 scenes to reference from the film, so if you have issue with that then let me know and I can try to find the film for free online. Also, it says how to cite sources in the guideline. Thanks.
- Explain how you believe the courts decision played a role in policy changes.
- Write a formal persuasive e-mail to a community leader to address a social concern.
- Discuss related challenges faced by social workers who serve the identified special population and its related field of practice.
- Explain and evaluate the article based on the criteria of clearness and the scientific method, as discussed in lectures.
- To what degree or under what circumstances should an individual rebel against, rather than conform to, society?
- Discuss about organizational design using strategic management principles.
- Describe the “reality contract” of a film or scripted TV series (not a “reality show” or news documentary) of your choice.
- Do you consider that as a Nation we are safer now than before the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001?
- What powers did and didn’t the Continental Congress give themselves during a time of war against the world’s greatest empire at the time?
- Explain how the rights of farm workers have evolved between the Okie migrants of the the dust bowl, braceros, the sixties to the late seventies, and today’s farm worker movement?