Identify an ethical issue in the workplace. You may describe one from the news or at your current or former job. You do not have to state the organizations name (use Company ABC or XYZ if you wish). In a 200-300 word essay, answer each of the following questions.
Describe the ethical issue. What happened?
Why do you believe these events occurred?
How did the issue affect employees and the company?
Identify three repercussions associated with this issue. What could be done to prevent similar issues from reoccurring?
Name three tools managers use to encourage ethical behavior in the future.
- If you were a researher, what population would you like to study?
- Which era was the most significant in terms of scientific and intellectual achievement and why?
- Discuss The Benefits of Therapy Animal Use in Healthcare.
- Explain how you believe the courts decision played a role in policy changes.
- Write a formal persuasive e-mail to a community leader to address a social concern.
- Discuss related challenges faced by social workers who serve the identified special population and its related field of practice.
- Explain and evaluate the article based on the criteria of clearness and the scientific method, as discussed in lectures.
- To what degree or under what circumstances should an individual rebel against, rather than conform to, society?
- Discuss about organizational design using strategic management principles.
- Describe the “reality contract” of a film or scripted TV series (not a “reality show” or news documentary) of your choice.