use this article:https://www.journalofaccountancy.com/news/2021/jan/not-for-profit-auditing-new-challenges-amid-coronavirus-pandemic.html
use this methodology:
1.Provide a summary of the case or the article. 2.A.“Problem” or “Opportunity” Statement (aka. the Critical Issue). Provide a single statement of the critical issue present in the case or article. If several issues are apparent, identify them in priority order. Generally, several problems are all symptoms of one overriding problem. Try to abstract up to the overriding problem after the symptoms are known. i.i.e. “The critical issue is…” B. Critical Factors. If applicable List (using bullet points) the key factors that give evidence that there is a problem or opportunity condition. Identify them in priority order. Explain why they are relevant. ii.Critical Factor #1 iii.Critical Factcixor #2 iv.Critical Factor #3
- Identify sources of original data or declare that there are no data that would help you to answer this research question
- 532 Pamplet/handout
- 540 Policy Brief
- Critically review the article. Analyze the evidence. Was the research presented in the article objective or bias?
- Medical Misdiagnosis
- What did Nadella bring in terms of his own background (professional and personal) that helped him to be successful in stepping into the CEO role?
- Circular Economy in Yachting Industry
- Personal Essay- Adult Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Reconfiguring managerial strategies through the lens of sustainable development in Romanian companies.
- Leadership Through Film