use this article:https://www.journalofaccountancy.com/news/2021/jan/not-for-profit-auditing-new-challenges-amid-coronavirus-pandemic.html
use this methodology:
1.Provide a summary of the case or the article. 2.A.“Problem” or “Opportunity” Statement (aka. the Critical Issue). Provide a single statement of the critical issue present in the case or article. If several issues are apparent, identify them in priority order. Generally, several problems are all symptoms of one overriding problem. Try to abstract up to the overriding problem after the symptoms are known. i.i.e. “The critical issue is…” B. Critical Factors. If applicable List (using bullet points) the key factors that give evidence that there is a problem or opportunity condition. Identify them in priority order. Explain why they are relevant. ii.Critical Factor #1 iii.Critical Factcixor #2 iv.Critical Factor #3
- Write an essay on “what are current HR problems in this organization?”
- Explain and evaluate the impact of standards and regulations on the management of health information.
- What is the issue with abortion right now in terms of public health?
- Discuss what you will gain from an education at the UCSF School of Pharmacy that might be unique from other schools you are considering.
- Describe how your personal, educational, and professional background will help you achieve your goals.
- Explain how local governments can collaborate and continue to provide quality public services?
- Explain the biological (genetic and neuroscientific); psychological (behavioral and cognitive processes, emotional, developmental); and social, cultural, and interpersonal factors that influence the development of psychopathology.
- Explain how your educational, employment or other extracurricular experiences have provided you an opportunity to actively engage with diverse populations and/or address health disparities.
- What are the precipitating factors found in those that commit acts of mass violence.
- Discuss Synthetic Marijuana and Hallucinogens such as K2, Ecstasy, Molly.