address the following:
a. Explain briefly both Sunni and Shia forms of Islam.
b. Choose one of these two forms and explain its core beliefs in greater detail, including the following: history, countries where this form is practiced, and any sub-sects within this branch.
c. List the differences between these two forms of Islam.
d. Identify and examine one way in which the conflicts between these two forms of Islam continue to influence Islam itself; and also, one way the conflicts affect the politics of the whole world.
a. 2} Last paragraph: List one difference between “Sunni and Shia forms of Islam”
• Minimum of 2 posts (1 initial & 1 follow-up)
• 2-3 well developed paragraphs
• Minimum of 2 sources cited (assigned readings/online lessons and one outside scholarly source)
• APA format for in-text citations (inclucixde page or paragraph) and references
- How would you solve the moral dilemma of Janet Moore? Try to put yourself in her place. What would you decide and why? Explain the reasons for your decision carefully.
- Project purpose idea: neighborhood community board assessing the risks involved if Con Edison continues with a (specific) project. Transition Risk being the focus- economic losses from a business changing policies and production to more energy efficient methods
- Animal parts used in Fashion industry or Fashion buisness and affecting animal welfare and ethics
- Analysis of W T. Stead’s The Maiden Tribute
- Write a description or details about these two alternatives of action including their pros and cons with details and explanations.
- Animal parts/ products used in the fashion industry
- To what extent can the policy process be described as evidence-based, in your chosen policy area? In what circumstances has research been utilised by decision-makers, and why?
- MBA – INNOVATION, ENTERPRENEURSHIP & TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER
- Substance Abuse Assessment and Treatment Planning Week 14 – Final Exam – Part I & Part II
- Discussion Board Response