address the following:
a. Explain briefly both Sunni and Shia forms of Islam.
b. Choose one of these two forms and explain its core beliefs in greater detail, including the following: history, countries where this form is practiced, and any sub-sects within this branch.
c. List the differences between these two forms of Islam.
d. Identify and examine one way in which the conflicts between these two forms of Islam continue to influence Islam itself; and also, one way the conflicts affect the politics of the whole world.
a. 2} Last paragraph: List one difference between “Sunni and Shia forms of Islam”
• Minimum of 2 posts (1 initial & 1 follow-up)
• 2-3 well developed paragraphs
• Minimum of 2 sources cited (assigned readings/online lessons and one outside scholarly source)
• APA format for in-text citations (inclucixde page or paragraph) and references
- Focus on how the employees that were NOT layd off . How are the behaviors and work ethics change after they witness their colleagues leave
- Comment on the interaction between the child and adult. What language facilitating supports did the parent/caregiver use? b. include any nonverbal communication used by the parent and the purpose of the non-verbal communication. c. comment on whether the language faciliative strategies used by the parent supported the child’s overall language development? If so, why
- Prepare paper’s thesis to be on what makes people happy.
- Write a final paper. This paper should be about 12 pages doubled-spaced and should be submitted through canvas by the date of the final. You have broad discretion to choose a topic of your own, so long as it falls within the general theme of the course.
- How to use EViews to implement the econometric techniques we have discussed in the module.
- Create a new product or service to be introduced by your company. How does marketing support your company’s mission, objectives, and growth strategies?
- Smartphones are good for us but how do They make life easier.
- Submit a Proposition or Opposition persuasive essay (i.e., one essay) on the motion. Make a complete argument either for (Proposition) or against (Opposition) the motion, using sourced evidence to substantiate your points.
- Write a description of each individual song or instrumental piece performed, describe the concert environment. Include the following: A description of the physical layout of the performance hall or venue.
- Write an assignment emphasizing the practical application of Mental Health First Aid training. Briefly highlight the significance of extending this knowledge beyond traditional settings and exploring unconventional avenues to benefit a diverse range of individuals.