There are two parts to this discussion. Make sure you address and clearly label both parts (Part A and Part B) in your initial post.
Part A: Networking
The Unit 8 Reading (attached) outlines several different strategies that you can use to build or strengthen your professional network. Select at least two of these strategies and explain how you will put them to use as you strive to make progress with your own professional network in the next 3–6 months. Make sure to use specific ideas and examples to develop your response.
Part B: Problem Solving
How good are you at problem solving?
Download the problem-solving quiz and then answer the questions below to find out.
Based on your quiz results, where do you think you need the most improvement and why?
Which aspect of problem solving is the most challenging for you?
Do a search on the Internet and share a viable resource that could help with problem solving.
Share the URL of your resource and explain why your classmates might want to explocixre the resource for themselves.
- Progress Report
- Software Maturity Model Five Stages
- In To Kill a Mockingbird, how do monsters expose cultural oppression?
- Who should participate in end-of-life decisions? give at least 3 examples and why you believe that they should be involved.
- Predicting Suicide
- 5-10 min podcast with images of a health problem in your neighborhood
- Discuss the strengths and weaknesses of behavioral family therapy. What might be considered the major contributions of this approach to the field of family therapy? Consider its theoretical adequacy, specificity of constructs, strategies, and techniques, roles of the therapist, and types of client problems best suited for this approach.
- book project
- International Human Resources Management
- Explain why the demand curve in the foreign exchange market slopes downward. Who causes it to have this shape, and how?