There are two parts to this discussion. Make sure you address and clearly label both parts (Part A and Part B) in your initial post.
Part A: Networking
The Unit 8 Reading (attached) outlines several different strategies that you can use to build or strengthen your professional network. Select at least two of these strategies and explain how you will put them to use as you strive to make progress with your own professional network in the next 3–6 months. Make sure to use specific ideas and examples to develop your response.
Part B: Problem Solving
How good are you at problem solving?
Download the problem-solving quiz and then answer the questions below to find out.
Based on your quiz results, where do you think you need the most improvement and why?
Which aspect of problem solving is the most challenging for you?
Do a search on the Internet and share a viable resource that could help with problem solving.
Share the URL of your resource and explain why your classmates might want to explocixre the resource for themselves.
- Explain how strategic planning can provide a sense of direction and help in the development of measurable goals.
- What do you think about Native American civilization before European Contact?
- Write an essay answering: how would you describe life for the Native Americans before the arrival of the Europeans?
- Identify how the selected tools (individually) are of value and a challenge in the health care industry, inclusive of public health where applicable.
- Describe the four metaparadigms: patient, nurse, health and environment.
- Define a nursing practice area where you could apply Neuman Systems Model.
- What is the main claim of Gladwell’s Essay?
- Discuss two (2) patient education considerations related to the priority concept (topic).
- Describe the importance of the priority concept (topic) to professional practice.
- Discuss at least one (1) strategy in prevention of legal consequences related to the priority concept (topic) in professional practice.