In this humanities class we have studied Ancient Egypt Ancient Greece and Ancient Rome, which rose up in that order. Egyptian society and innovations influenced Greece, Greece made progression which influenced Rome which was the biggest empire of them all. You must choose an innovation from one of these societies and explain its impact on the civilization that created it as well as the long term affects and how it Impacts us presently.
The professor also gives examples in the materials provided you are more than welcome to use one of those because they are topicixcs we covered in class.
- What would you do differently in a similar patient evaluation?
- Do you agree with President Jackson’s conclusions of the necessity for an Indian Removal Policy?
- Is it possible to teach someone to love reading?
- Why is the murder of Lady Macduff and her dramatically necessary? Consider what the murder reveals about Macbeth and the effect the murder has/will have on Macduff and other noblemen.
- Bail Trap by Nick Pinto
- Management Control Report
- How would you solve the moral dilemma of Janet Moore? Try to put yourself in her place. What would you decide and why? Explain the reasons for your decision carefully.
- Project purpose idea: neighborhood community board assessing the risks involved if Con Edison continues with a (specific) project. Transition Risk being the focus- economic losses from a business changing policies and production to more energy efficient methods
- Animal parts used in Fashion industry or Fashion buisness and affecting animal welfare and ethics
- Analysis of W T. Stead’s The Maiden Tribute