Read the report (1P_US AIR FORCE MISHAPS.pdf) on the military mishaps. Then create a presentation that assesses the mishap with respect to CRM.
You must include these elements:
1- You will analyze the performance of the pilots and/or crew (and other teammates such as ATC, fire/rescue, dispatch, maintenance, as applicable) with respect to the CRM topics you have learned in this course.
2- Highlight any positive characteristics as well as areas for improvement.
3- In your analysis, include a discussion of the principles of 6th Generation CRM/Threat and Error Management.
4- Do not just summarize the events; include a critical analysis!
Tip: For ideas on analyzing case studies in this course with respect to TEM, refer to the Threat & Error Management (2P_USN CRM Briefing TEM.pptx) or Threat and Error Management (TEM) and Line Operations Safety Assessment (LOSA) Training (3P_full_awareness_2_2012-cami_v3.pdf)
Please divide it into sections in BULLET STATEMENTS STYLE. You have to add notes in each slide so I can talk about it.
Please make sure to address the FOUR elements in this paper!
Any outside sources is forbidden; Please use only the sources I provided!!!
Please add In-Text citation. All citations have to be in APA7 format.
Please add additional slide for references.
- Discuss the impact of COVID-19 on the global financial market or in various countries.
- Discuss the implications these laws and/or regulations have on the business environment.
- Does the number of lies Stephanie Ericsson outlines in The Ways We Lie help or hurt her argument?
- Explain how the conversation change when discerning between acute vs chronic pain?
- Write a report on “business/ credit cycle” based from these two videos : Fear the boom and bust: Keynes vs Hayek and Friedrick Hayek The Road to Serfdom (Episode #139).
- Identify the typical Western Hero Archetype and then explain how your selected Eastern Hero differs from the typical Western Hero Archetype.
- Describe your plan for knowledge transfer of this change, including knowledge creation, dissemination, and organizational adoption and implementation.
- Integrated Evidence-Based Practice
- Write a program for NASA that will determine if the weather conditions are favorable for launch of a new rocket. It should ask the user for the sustained wind speed and the current daily temperature. If the wind speed is above 30 mph or if the daily temperature is below 41 degrees F, then output that the launch must be aborted. Otherwise, output that the rocket is go for launch! Save the program as RocketLaunch.java.
- Compare and Contrast American, European, and Japanese Approaches to Quality Management