Under the main heading of “RECOMMENDATIONS”, select at least THREE alternatives that your analysis supports as being a good solution for your companys problem. Describe exactly what the company needs to do. State the problem statement and explain why this course of action will solve your stated problem. Include suggestions on how to best implement the alternative(s) you have chosen. Check the recommendations against the problem you identified; be sure the recommendation fits the problem (Please follow the problems from the previous assignment that will be attached). In your summary, describe why the organization would be successful in implementing your recommendations.
This assignment should include a title page, Abstract, headings, cites and references, and font (Times New Roman 12) to be in APA format. Please do NOT use Wikipedia etc., Use as many scholarly resources as possible. NO Opinions so every paragraph should include a minimum of 1 in-text citation to avoid plagiarism. There is NO exact number of sources for this assignment. Please add heading and subheading to make the readings easier to follow for each recommendation made. DO NOT forget to add the abstract.
Please read the attachments to be able to make recommendations for Amazon’s marketing problems and the alternatives found.
- Discuss the impact of COVID-19 on the global financial market or in various countries.
- Discuss the implications these laws and/or regulations have on the business environment.
- Does the number of lies Stephanie Ericsson outlines in The Ways We Lie help or hurt her argument?
- Explain how the conversation change when discerning between acute vs chronic pain?
- Write a report on “business/ credit cycle” based from these two videos : Fear the boom and bust: Keynes vs Hayek and Friedrick Hayek The Road to Serfdom (Episode #139).
- Identify the typical Western Hero Archetype and then explain how your selected Eastern Hero differs from the typical Western Hero Archetype.
- Describe your plan for knowledge transfer of this change, including knowledge creation, dissemination, and organizational adoption and implementation.
- Integrated Evidence-Based Practice
- Write a program for NASA that will determine if the weather conditions are favorable for launch of a new rocket. It should ask the user for the sustained wind speed and the current daily temperature. If the wind speed is above 30 mph or if the daily temperature is below 41 degrees F, then output that the launch must be aborted. Otherwise, output that the rocket is go for launch! Save the program as RocketLaunch.java.
- Compare and Contrast American, European, and Japanese Approaches to Quality Management