Managing Quality Assurance in the Workplace Essay
Health care delivery and the organizations that provide, manage, and reimburse for it are growing at an explosive rate. As part of this trend, the allied health job sector is the largest employment sector, with job growth projections in the 14% plus range for the period 2018-2028 (according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, 2018).
Expansive growth is a response to current and predicted need for services, and while encouraging, sustained and rapid growth will inevitably affect safety, risk management, and quality provision on scales not yet seen by health care organizations.
In an essay of 1,250-1,500 words, provide your assessment, with recommendations, for how the United States, as a country, can best manage quality assurance in the health care workplace going into the future.
Questions to consider include:
How best can the United States, as a country, manage this growth in the allied health sector? What role does the 2008 Medicare Improvement for Patients and Providers Act (MIPPA), accrediting body requirements for workplace safety, risk management, and quality care, play in this effort? Provide examples.
Analyze the core safety, risk management factors, and quality management tools in the health care industry through accreditation that assist in the decision-making process for implementation in allied health care.
Describe the decision-making process for safety, risk management, and quality management in allied health care.
What steps might the United States take, from the global to the organizational level, to maintain high standards for providing outstanding care-based services?
Describe the core safety, risk management, and quality management tools in the health care industry.
What are two or more performance-based trends in patient safety, risk management, and quality management in health care organizations currently being followed to meet this goal?
Access the AHRQ National Quality Measures Clearinghouse and the National Quality Forum from the Topic Materials to aid in the completion of this assignment.
Provide a minimum of three qualified resources from the readings, the GCU Library, or cited sources in order to complete this assignment successfully.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familicixar with the expectations for successful completion
- Focus on how the employees that were NOT layd off . How are the behaviors and work ethics change after they witness their colleagues leave
- Comment on the interaction between the child and adult. What language facilitating supports did the parent/caregiver use? b. include any nonverbal communication used by the parent and the purpose of the non-verbal communication. c. comment on whether the language faciliative strategies used by the parent supported the child’s overall language development? If so, why
- Prepare paper’s thesis to be on what makes people happy.
- Write a final paper. This paper should be about 12 pages doubled-spaced and should be submitted through canvas by the date of the final. You have broad discretion to choose a topic of your own, so long as it falls within the general theme of the course.
- How to use EViews to implement the econometric techniques we have discussed in the module.
- Create a new product or service to be introduced by your company. How does marketing support your company’s mission, objectives, and growth strategies?
- Smartphones are good for us but how do They make life easier.
- Submit a Proposition or Opposition persuasive essay (i.e., one essay) on the motion. Make a complete argument either for (Proposition) or against (Opposition) the motion, using sourced evidence to substantiate your points.
- Write a description of each individual song or instrumental piece performed, describe the concert environment. Include the following: A description of the physical layout of the performance hall or venue.
- Write an assignment emphasizing the practical application of Mental Health First Aid training. Briefly highlight the significance of extending this knowledge beyond traditional settings and exploring unconventional avenues to benefit a diverse range of individuals.