What I expect from you is a report with the implementation of the topics in Management Control. The best way to do this is through a short business case of the business unit/department you are working in right now, (I’m chose in a PMT organization)
The report structure should cover the followings at least in 4 pages:
1. Where in the organizational structure you are (the department or Business Unit) and main functions developed. (please skip this item as i will develop it myself)
2. Which type of responsibility center you are and why. (our PMT department is a cost centre)
3. If a profit or investment center, the Transfer Pricing policy you use (i think not applicable in our case)
4. How you evaluate the performance right now.
5. Take a yearly or monthly budget of your business unit and explain it (if it is a cost center, then just the cost part) ; (misguiss the numbers)
6. Compare with an actual, and explain variances. (misguiss the numbers)
7. Calculate the ROI, RI, EVA for both budget and actual (If some number missing, make an assumption)
8. Sketch out a Balanced Scorecard of your department (very important)
9. Final conclusions (briefly)
I encourage you to misguiss and make assumption of the numbers you need to develop the report so I dont disclose any private information of the organization i work with)
should you need any further information or should you require a copy of the course content please let me know.
*no sources required
*should I select another Discipline other than Business please advice
- Select an article from a web site, book, newspaper, magazine, or journal. Imagine that you are delivering an evaluation to the author.
- The methodology section is one of the core components of the grant. This section is concerned with addressing the question: How will you carry out the project?
- CT5 class 1 – Option #1: Income Statement and Balance Sheet Presentation
- CT 3 – Class 1 – Breakeven Executive Summary
- Deaths due to opioid/heroin overdoses have increased dramatically over the last decade.
- case study 7
- Final Paper on “Seven Myths of Native American History
- Review the information at the American Red Cross web site regarding Blood and Blood Needs at http://www.redcrossblood.org/learn-about-blood/blood-facts-and-statistics. Post your comments about the information on this page that was new to you or surprised you. Post your thoughts of about 300 words by Friday. Respond to at least two classmates posts by Sunday. Remember to include your in-text citations and references – properly formatted!
- C.S. Lewis’ novel The Great Divorce.
- Describe an existing organization with which you have had personal experience and its objective(s).