1.Describe an instance in the article excerpt where the code of ethics was in question. Be specific in referencing the principle from the MCEE and describing the behavior that you think was questionable.
2.Identify the consequence to the educator in the article excerpt. AND, describe the possible consequences an educator can face for unethical behavior.
3.Now, consider your personal experiences as a student or the observations you have completed for your Education course(s). Identify three additional examples of situations in which a teacher may have exhibited unethical behaviors. Explain why the behavior may be viewed as unethical and be sure to reference the MCEE for each example.
4.Choose one of the situations you described in number 3, and pretend that you are the colleague of this teacher. Explain how you would respond and outline specifically what you would do. Be sure to explain how your response connects to the MCEE.
5.Choose one of the other situations you described in number 3, and pretend that you are the teacher in that situation. Explain what you would do differently and outline the steps you would take. Be sure to identify how your actions reflect the MCEE.
- Race IAT & Reflection
- Explain how society has used the judicial system and the penitentiary industrial complex as a way of stripping the rights of citizens and controlling people.
- Difference in VO2max and the Ventilatory Threshold Between Elite and Recreational Cyclists
- Self Esteem
- Argument/Discussion: LGBTQ in Racial Contract? White Supremacy vs LGBTQ
- How is the reality you observe different from what is predicted based on current theory/literature? (that’s your reflection on the need of research)
- After reviewing the chapters, download the Financial and Operating Ratios Assignment template Download Financial and Operating Ratios Assignment template.
- Cryptocurrency in the business management and international relations environment in Western Europe.
- Biofilms and their tolerance to antibiotics
- Beauty comes in all forms. It is a social idea, a point of view. Research ” beauty” in different time periods and/ or different cultures and analyze why these constructs were or are considered beautiful, decipher reasons. Identify the time period with historical or cultural context.