Law School fosters an environment that encourages meaningful and robust discourse among students and faculty, both in and outside the classroom. It is believed that diversity, as well as cultural, racial, religious, ethnic, socio-economic, and gender diversity is critical to a rich and excellent legal education. Law Schools value the variety of backgrounds and experiences that each student brings. They are committed to increasing representation in a way that clearly reflects our pluralistic society. In working toward greater representation, we embrace the same charge we give our students: Learn. Challenge. Lead. If applicable, you may submit an optional statement to elaborate on how you could contribute to such an environment.
Rewrite my Diversity statement using the draft attached. The focus of my Diversity statement should be on gained perspective and commitment to DEI. As a reference my resume, personal statement, and my addendum drafts are attached.
- Select an article from a web site, book, newspaper, magazine, or journal. Imagine that you are delivering an evaluation to the author.
- The methodology section is one of the core components of the grant. This section is concerned with addressing the question: How will you carry out the project?
- CT5 class 1 – Option #1: Income Statement and Balance Sheet Presentation
- CT 3 – Class 1 – Breakeven Executive Summary
- Deaths due to opioid/heroin overdoses have increased dramatically over the last decade.
- case study 7
- Final Paper on “Seven Myths of Native American History
- Review the information at the American Red Cross web site regarding Blood and Blood Needs at http://www.redcrossblood.org/learn-about-blood/blood-facts-and-statistics. Post your comments about the information on this page that was new to you or surprised you. Post your thoughts of about 300 words by Friday. Respond to at least two classmates posts by Sunday. Remember to include your in-text citations and references – properly formatted!
- C.S. Lewis’ novel The Great Divorce.
- Describe an existing organization with which you have had personal experience and its objective(s).