Distribution channels play a significant role in the success of international marketing efforts. As explained in Cateora, Graham, and Gilly (2016), “Getting the product to the target market can be a costly process if inadequacies within the distribution structure cannot be overcome” (p. 444). For this discussion, read Case 3-4 download from your text. Then, write a post addressing the following questions:
a.Question #1 from the case: What are ways that Inditex ensures that “fast fashion” is truly fast?
b.Question #3 from the case: Why would a retailer introduce its online store country-by-country? Why was Inditex slow to embrace online sales when it is so tech-savvy in other ways?
c.How does Inditext/Zara take advantage of internationcixal marketing channels and distribution?
- CRM Plan | Part 1 – Analysis Report
- Design your own Movie Rating System and explain why you created it the way you did. Write a paragraph that explains each category.
- What are some possible patient outcomes if the infection was discovered late and treatment was delivered late?
- treatment study paper
- 3.3 Discussion: Team Leadership
- What your understanding of open source tradecraft for law enforcement is,
- Create a Power Point slide with a title page, a working thesis, supporting quotes from the book (I prefer you to use quotes from chapters 7-12, but you may use quotes from earlier chapters if needed to support the working thesis), and the last page will be for discussion questions (at least 2 questions, but no more than 3 questions). The questions need to be open-ended, conversation starters.
- Write an essay, at least 500 words, responding to Lipsitz’s and Kelley’s essays and to what we’ve been learning in class pertaining to the criminalization of rap music. How was the criminalization of rap music tied to the criminalization of Black youth? What political and social forces wanted to censor rap music and why? How did rappers and their supporters fight back against criminalization and censorship? What should we do with rap music that some might find offensive? Definitely draw on what you learned from reading the essays by Lipsitz and Kelley, but the more opinionated your essay, the better.
- Critique the organizations translation and interpretation services that may be available to non-English-speaking patients. In other words, does the organization provide such services? How many different languages are supported? How might the organization communicate with a speaker of a language that is not supported? Be sure to provide evidence that supports your claims.
- Social Movements are only as important as the person leading them. The person(s) leading a social movement must have charisma and be able to captivate an audience. Political scientists and historians are taught to analyze body language, especially during debates and speeches.