Look at these facets of illegal copying (in the United States):
– In the time from 1960-1980, what was done to prevent people from illegally copying books, music, or movies? How has the way materials can be copied now changed from the way they were copied in the 1960-1980 period? How can the illegal copying of books, music, or movies be prevented now? Feel free to look at what has been attempted to prevent copying, whether or not it worked, and what new possible approaches might be.
- If you were a researher, what population would you like to study?
- Which era was the most significant in terms of scientific and intellectual achievement and why?
- Discuss The Benefits of Therapy Animal Use in Healthcare.
- Explain how you believe the courts decision played a role in policy changes.
- Write a formal persuasive e-mail to a community leader to address a social concern.
- Discuss related challenges faced by social workers who serve the identified special population and its related field of practice.
- Explain and evaluate the article based on the criteria of clearness and the scientific method, as discussed in lectures.
- To what degree or under what circumstances should an individual rebel against, rather than conform to, society?
- Discuss about organizational design using strategic management principles.
- Describe the “reality contract” of a film or scripted TV series (not a “reality show” or news documentary) of your choice.