66 unread replies.77 replies.
In the first paragraph of this week’s discussion thread, reflect on the importance of poetry during the Civil Rights movement and select a specific poem that you liked or that impacted you.
To prepare for the second paragraph, review the two student MLA papers (Samantha’s download& Michael’s download). Then, discuss your favorite one and select two in-text citations from it:
1. Which of the two papers you preferred and why?
2. Which of the two papers demonstrated a more effective way of using and integrating information from sources?
3. Post two in-text citations (from one of the two papers) that you feel helped develop or support a specific idea and improved that section of the paper (this can be a quote, a paraphrase, or a summary–specify which is which !)
Finally, share your reflections/feedback on why you feel your selected paper’s author did an excellent job in his or her research analysis. (Content, MLA, & Language)
Post your thread by Friday, and reply to two classmates by Sunday of this week.
- Navigating PFAS Contamination in Illinois Research
- The Power of Motivation Theories in the Workplace Essay
- Advancing APRN Practice in California Essay
- Addressing Co-Occurring Disorders and Developing a Gender-Specific Program for Women Essay
- Mastering Effective Communication: Applying Active Listening in the Digital Age Essay
- My Journey to the University of Florida Essay
- Systems Thinking Approach to Addressing the Tragedy of the Commons in Fisheries Management Research
- The Universe’s Secrets: The James Webb Space Telescope Research
- Celebrating Cultural Diversity: An Exploration of Traditional African Dance in NYC Essay
- Enhancing Kindergarten Science Education Outline