66 unread replies.77 replies.
In the first paragraph of this week’s discussion thread, reflect on the importance of poetry during the Civil Rights movement and select a specific poem that you liked or that impacted you.
To prepare for the second paragraph, review the two student MLA papers (Samantha’s download& Michael’s download). Then, discuss your favorite one and select two in-text citations from it:
1. Which of the two papers you preferred and why?
2. Which of the two papers demonstrated a more effective way of using and integrating information from sources?
3. Post two in-text citations (from one of the two papers) that you feel helped develop or support a specific idea and improved that section of the paper (this can be a quote, a paraphrase, or a summary–specify which is which !)
Finally, share your reflections/feedback on why you feel your selected paper’s author did an excellent job in his or her research analysis. (Content, MLA, & Language)
Post your thread by Friday, and reply to two classmates by Sunday of this week.
- Medical Misdiagnosis
- What did Nadella bring in terms of his own background (professional and personal) that helped him to be successful in stepping into the CEO role?
- Circular Economy in Yachting Industry
- Personal Essay- Adult Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Reconfiguring managerial strategies through the lens of sustainable development in Romanian companies.
- Leadership Through Film
- Developing an Implementation Plan
- Healthcare professionals would be thrilled if individuals made decisions about what to eat based on a solid knowledge of what constitutes a “healthy diet.” Unfortunately, that is not typically the case. Many people do not know what constitutes a healthy diet. There are also those who do know but make less healthy choices for several reasons.
- Week 6 Discussion – Spiritual Leadership
- Responding to the instructor WEEK 6 NR-505