66 unread replies.77 replies.
In the first paragraph of this week’s discussion thread, reflect on the importance of poetry during the Civil Rights movement and select a specific poem that you liked or that impacted you.
To prepare for the second paragraph, review the two student MLA papers (Samantha’s download& Michael’s download). Then, discuss your favorite one and select two in-text citations from it:
1. Which of the two papers you preferred and why?
2. Which of the two papers demonstrated a more effective way of using and integrating information from sources?
3. Post two in-text citations (from one of the two papers) that you feel helped develop or support a specific idea and improved that section of the paper (this can be a quote, a paraphrase, or a summary–specify which is which !)
Finally, share your reflections/feedback on why you feel your selected paper’s author did an excellent job in his or her research analysis. (Content, MLA, & Language)
Post your thread by Friday, and reply to two classmates by Sunday of this week.
- Write an essay on “what are current HR problems in this organization?”
- Explain and evaluate the impact of standards and regulations on the management of health information.
- What is the issue with abortion right now in terms of public health?
- Discuss what you will gain from an education at the UCSF School of Pharmacy that might be unique from other schools you are considering.
- Describe how your personal, educational, and professional background will help you achieve your goals.
- Explain how local governments can collaborate and continue to provide quality public services?
- Explain the biological (genetic and neuroscientific); psychological (behavioral and cognitive processes, emotional, developmental); and social, cultural, and interpersonal factors that influence the development of psychopathology.
- Explain how your educational, employment or other extracurricular experiences have provided you an opportunity to actively engage with diverse populations and/or address health disparities.
- What are the precipitating factors found in those that commit acts of mass violence.
- Discuss Synthetic Marijuana and Hallucinogens such as K2, Ecstasy, Molly.