66 unread replies.77 replies.
In the first paragraph of this week’s discussion thread, reflect on the importance of poetry during the Civil Rights movement and select a specific poem that you liked or that impacted you.
To prepare for the second paragraph, review the two student MLA papers (Samantha’s download& Michael’s download). Then, discuss your favorite one and select two in-text citations from it:
1. Which of the two papers you preferred and why?
2. Which of the two papers demonstrated a more effective way of using and integrating information from sources?
3. Post two in-text citations (from one of the two papers) that you feel helped develop or support a specific idea and improved that section of the paper (this can be a quote, a paraphrase, or a summary–specify which is which !)
Finally, share your reflections/feedback on why you feel your selected paper’s author did an excellent job in his or her research analysis. (Content, MLA, & Language)
Post your thread by Friday, and reply to two classmates by Sunday of this week.
- Identify the health determinants and measurements / trends related to Diabetes in the region of China.
- Describe a perspective presented in the behavioral learning theory.
- Discuss about China using BRI to turn itself from semi-periphery to core country.
- What are the common differences between Academic Research and Applied Research?
- Identify a healthcare scenario focused on the need for culturally safe practice.
- Write a research paper on the changes in academic world after the pandemic.
- What is the difference between a specification limit and a control limit?
- Describe how a race condition is possible and what might be done to prevent the race condition from occurring.
- Discuss a mental health condition (i.e. major depressive disorder, schizophrenia, alcohol use disorder..PICK ONE.etc.) and its burden as a noncommunicable disease in terms of short-term/chronic disability and morbidity.
- Describe various theories / conceptual frameworks concerning sexual orientation discussed in your course book.